Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Lift Help

Old 06-10-2014, 11:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Help

So I purchased a MC lift with shocks.

I didn't have the shop do the lift because I would love to learn the ins and outs of my suspension. I have worked on cars before but never a Jeep.

If anyone would like to lend a new Jeeper a hand I would be much appreciated. We can use my garage or if you prefer to do it at home I can come to you. I have tools, not air tools, my compressor broke recently and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet... I know I'm not doing to good.

I will provide and foods if you would like. LMK.

Thanks,
The new guy, Justin Denney
Old 06-19-2014, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jdenney
So I purchased a MC lift with shocks.

I didn't have the shop do the lift because I would love to learn the ins and outs of my suspension. I have worked on cars before but never a Jeep.

If anyone would like to lend a new Jeeper a hand I would be much appreciated. We can use my garage or if you prefer to do it at home I can come to you. I have tools, not air tools, my compressor broke recently and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet... I know I'm not doing to good.

I will provide and foods if you would like. LMK.

Thanks,
The new guy, Justin Denney
What part of town you in?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live off Durango and 215 south. I should be installing it at an old neighbors house in anthem this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: Lift Help