Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Prestige

Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tried the service and sales at both dealers (Henderson not the one off of Sahara). The service dept at prestige just does not have enough room. I waited over 6 hours once for a transmission service and oil change, then again for over 3 hours just for an oil change. If you are getting quick routine maintenance done, the Chapman in Henderson has 2 dedicated service bays just for oil changes and what not. Without an appointment the longest that I have waited is an hour.

For both of my Jeeps Chapman gave me a better deal out the door. It was about a 1k difference between the final price on the two dealers. Chapman also price matched an online price for the lifetime warranty!!

Though I have only bought new Jeeps from the lot, one of the guys I know from jeepforum bought a certified used Rubicon from Prestige. He had a bunch of small issues with it, almost like they did not even look at it when they certified it. Needless to say after he had it for a few weeks the electric fan went bad. They kept it at the dealership almost to the day that the certified warranty ran out.

Not to say that every used car is going to be bad, just make sure that you give it a good look over. Check the bottom side really good and if it is lifted drive it and make sure everything is good. The dealers are well known for throwing on the cheapest lift with 35's and not regearing it.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Don't get me started on Josh's shop. I have had a couple issues there (Prestige) and have discussed it in great detail on other forums. Chapman is pretty good and clear across town from me, I too am in the NW, about 4-5 miles form Prestige but will go to Chapman before I hit Josh's shop.

I actually bought my JKU from Centennial Toyota online sales team. Great group there. I was impressed all the way around as I put them through the ringer. I made them test my hardtop with pressure washers (had a whistle and was worried it would leak) and they went above and beyond for me. A+ there. Only thing I was not cool on was their dealer security system they left on my rig when I told them not to. In the end I have it disabled and will eventually remove it just haven't yet.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I ended up buying one from chapman. I didn't get the greatest deal but I'm happy about it. I worked them up on my trade in so it was pretty good. Paid a little bit more than I had planned but I am happy with it. I used the tread lightly and they would not give me any other discount. They said they had nothing to give me. Oh well.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here she is
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1126114686.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	430521  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

So I bought my new jkur at chapman and traded in my 2dr. They are asking more for my 2dr than I spent for it new. Lol. That is awesome. This is her.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2360603243.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	435748