Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Undercoating? for Michigan winters

Old 10-15-2009, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Undercoating? for Michigan winters

Anyone use any sort of undercoating? Someone I know suggested Rhino-Lining the bottom or some other sort of liner?

Live in Michigan and salt is a problem in the winter.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I use Line-X. I use it on my truck for a bed liner and and undercoat. The undercoat protects very well against corrosion from the salt and also from other dust and debris. It also deadens road noise under the wheel well. Any authorized Line-X dealer will apply an undercoat and they have pretty good deals online.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mulvan01
Yes, I use Line-X. I use it on my truck for a bed liner and and undercoat. The undercoat protects very well against corrosion from the salt and also from other dust and debris. It also deadens road noise under the wheel well. Any authorized Line-X dealer will apply an undercoat and they have pretty good deals online.
I like that idea... New England sucks!!

Quick Reply: Undercoating? for Michigan winters