Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

6spds check this out!!

Old 10-25-2009, 04:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 6spds check this out!!

For every one with a manuel trans JK check out this thread. This is for 6 speeds, please read!
As of 10-26-09 he only has about 11 on this list.
***Update*** 10-28-09 There are over 20 wanting this item so he IS going to make them. Now all we have to do is wait.

WE NEED 20 PEOPLE AT LEAST FOR HIM TO MAKE THEM

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/feeler-anyone-interested-mpac-straddle-manual-jk-106122/

Last edited by toymaster; 10-31-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for bumping this toymaster- subscribed.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:01 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't see much value in that mod - I'd rather just get a new console myself. What exactly are you going to use those pouches for?
Old 10-26-2009, 05:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JackMac4
I don't see much value in that mod - I'd rather just get a new console myself. What exactly are you going to use those pouches for?
It beats placing stuff in the cup holders. If you are one to use your jeep on a multiday expedition keeping your items organized, secured from movement, and accessible is enough. Also you can attach anything you can imagine not just a pouch, like a pistol holster, flashlight, etc. It is also matching the other rack you can mount on the tailgate or backseat (or anywhere else) and he also has one for the 4 doors for the side of the cargo area. I like them.

Last edited by toymaster; 10-26-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Freak

Was concerned about leg room but after sitting in JK and checking (at least for me at 6'3) there's ample room and should no problem.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:56 PM
JK Freak

Bump!

Some pics of what we are talking about. He has NO plans to build the 6spd console model UNLESS we show interest.

Originally Posted by Littlejon
I went down to see Doc today to pick up my new side rack and straddle and thought I would share some pictures of them installed. The side rack attaches to the two bolts of the rear swing gate guide, two bolts for the top, and the rear drivers side seat bolt. I picked it up since it seemed like the best way to mount my new Powertank.

Here are some empty pictures.

Here are some pictures set up with my stuff.

And a pictures of the way that the whole rear is set up.

The empty rack installed from the drivers side, top, and passenger side.

And the pictures of the rack with the bags installed from the drivers side, top, and passenger side.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JackMac4
I don't see much value in that mod - I'd rather just get a new console myself.
+1 Sorry. For just a little bit more - if you're into little pouches - you can get the Smittybuilt G.E.A.R. seat covers and have WAY more organized storage space than that "organizer" provides.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pastorsteve
+1 Sorry. For just a little bit more - if you're into little pouches - you can get the Smittybuilt G.E.A.R. seat covers and have WAY more organized storage space than that "organizer" provides.

Well thank god you don't have to buy one. But I think you are missing the picture here. Its is not the little pouches it is a mounting system which can be used for anything not just "little pouches".

And as Forrest Gump would say... that is all I have to say about that.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't like the location; it can be dangerous if something fall down near the foot where you have to brake.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

The tailgate mollie looks interesting. Where can I find more information?

Quick Reply: 6spds check this out!!