Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2 door auto lift ?

Old 10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 door auto lift ?

I have a 2 door auto want to install a spacer lift 2.5 i will not have to worry about the drive shafts or anything else i was planning on the teraflex one with the shocks. I just drive it back and fourth to work and a little mudding nothing serious. Also any pics of this setup with a 1.25 body lift as well thanks for the help..
Old 10-25-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

X2 agreed you could get away with 3.5 if you don't plan to flex hard. My dads rubi automatic with the 2.5 budget boost tore with 1200 miles but it was flexed to the max My brother has 4500 miles with a 3.5 lift and an auto no probs but it hasn't been flexed hard . The trans pan rips the boot at full flex when the passenger front tire gets stuffed into the fender all the way
Old 10-26-2010, 04:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MoabBrink801
X2 agreed you could get away with 3.5 if you don't plan to flex hard. My dads rubi automatic with the 2.5 budget boost tore with 1200 miles but it was flexed to the max My brother has 4500 miles with a 3.5 lift and an auto no probs but it hasn't been flexed hard . The trans pan rips the boot at full flex when the passenger front tire gets stuffed into the fender all the way
I just want to use spacers so i can get a true 2.5 lift some say the coil lifts give you more if you dont have the extra weight.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

If you have bumpers and winch expect about 1 1/2 " in the front and about 1" in the rear I had the 2.5 bb and it worked great till the extra weight came into play

Quick Reply: 2 door auto lift ?