Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front Coils

Old 03-24-2011, 04:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Coils

I installed 2" coils on the front of my jeep about 2 years ago. Basically, someone told me that the front of my wrangler was dipping to much in the front and convinced me to buy these coils. It raised the front of the jeep up and it does look better.
Now after time has passed, I can definitely tell there is a lot more weight on the REAR tires now and they are being worn down faster than the front tires.
Anyone have any suggestions? I want a whole new suspensions package on it with bigger tires but Im in college and spend the little money I have on bars and gas to get around. So a whole new lift is out of the picture for a couple of years.
Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stop going to bars, buy beer at the super market. Get coils for the rear to even it out.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hippypoacher123
I installed 2" coils on the front of my jeep about 2 years ago. Basically, someone told me that the front of my wrangler was dipping to much in the front and convinced me to buy these coils. It raised the front of the jeep up and it does look better.
Now after time has passed, I can definitely tell there is a lot more weight on the REAR tires now and they are being worn down faster than the front tires.
Anyone have any suggestions? I want a whole new suspensions package on it with bigger tires but Im in college and spend the little money I have on bars and gas to get around. So a whole new lift is out of the picture for a couple of years.
Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
Find a rich girl and ask her out.

Quick Reply: Front Coils