Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

On board computer problems

Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On board computer problems

I have a 2010 jk rubicon unlimited i took it to the dealership cause the headlights wouldnt turn on. They ended up telling me that they had to replace the computer, but the part was on back order and they didnt know the ETA. Its been a month and a half now and still no updates. Ive been fighting with Chrysler about them buying the vehicle back from me but they keep on giving me the run around. Has anyone had any problems with the computer too
Old 04-23-2012, 10:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my TIPM wet, and yes they are on national backorder. What you need to do, is call them up, and verify the part number (4692298AH). If they tell you it is a different part number, tell them to check their sources. I'm #65 on a shipment of 120 something TIPMs being shipped out on the 25th. So it is possible.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh k thanks. I actually got a call from the dealership today letting me know that the jeep was ready. Man i went straight over there after hanging up. First thing i did when i picked it up was take it straight to the trails. Missed my jeep

Quick Reply: On board computer problems