Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fox ATS steering stabilizer

Old 02-07-2014, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fox ATS steering stabilizer

What relocation bracket are you running with this and do you have a pic installed?
Old 02-07-2014, 08:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You don't need a relocation bracket with this SS
Old 02-07-2014, 10:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
You don't need a relocation bracket with this SS
I'd feel more comfortable having it moves out away from the drag link so i'm looking for something that moves the mounting point up and out an inch or so. Will the Jeep swag relocation bracket work for this?
Old 02-07-2014, 10:22 PM
JK Freak

Im pretty sure the steering stabilizer comes with relocation hardware included.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It comes with a new track bar bolt that has a stud on the end of it where the stabilizer mounts to. If you have a raised track bar mount it has to mount to the stock track bar bolt location. The other end clamps to the tie rod and will be far enough from the drag link. The clamp to the tie rod only for stock size tie rod diameter, if you tie rod has a larger diameter than stock you can get a bigger clamp from fox.

Last edited by egeli; 02-08-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Google synergy steering stabilizer relocation bracket
Old 02-08-2014, 07:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rubi08unlimited
I'd feel more comfortable having it moves out away from the drag link so i'm looking for something that moves the mounting point up and out an inch or so. Will the Jeep swag relocation bracket work for this?
The kit comes with everything you need. As said previously you don't need to buy a bracket.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

The kit comes with everything you need. As said previously you don't need to buy a bracket.
thats true the only problem is if you use the trackbar bolt the kit provides you will be losing the 9/16 trackbar bolt if you have one installed. I had the 9/16 bolt installed on my axle side trackbar mount and did not want to replace it with the smaller bolt that came in the kit so I got the synergy relocation bracket
Old 02-08-2014, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

A friend of mine just bought this and he did not like the mounting point so he is gabbing a relocation bracket. Saying it doesn't need a bracket is like saying your jeep doesn't need a lift kit. You're right, it doesn't need a lift kit, we want lift kits on our jeep.

New question though, I'm getting the RK drag link/flip kit. Is anyone else running the RK drag link flip kit and the Fox ATS stabilizer and do you have a pic?

thanks
Old 02-08-2014, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rubi08unlimited
A friend of mine just bought this and he did not like the mounting point so he is gabbing a relocation bracket. Saying it doesn't need a bracket is like saying your jeep doesn't need a lift kit. You're right, it doesn't need a lift kit, we want lift kits on our jeep.

New question though, I'm getting the RK drag link/flip kit. Is anyone else running the RK drag link flip kit and the Fox ATS stabilizer and do you have a pic?

thanks
Good for your friend. Maybe he's just too picky. But the answer is still you don't need a relocation bracket with this SS.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make about lift kits but it makes absolutely no sense. Most people add lifts to fit larger tires etc. not just for shits and giggles...

Last edited by SpicedCrusher; 02-08-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Fox ATS steering stabilizer