Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic needed: Light-colored JK in whiteout conditions

Old 01-05-2009, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic needed: Light-colored JK in whiteout conditions

So, I'm working on a little project in my spare time (it'll ultimately be a simple card game for Jeepers, which I expect to finish later this year, and will be free for anyone on the forum), and need a picture of a white or silver (or greystone) JK in whiteout conditions. The JK should be facing forward in the picture, meaning the focus of the shot should capture the headlights and grill (doesn't matter if they're obscured by snow).

I'm not too picky on the color of the JK, but I would like the picture to be as close to "blizzard conditions" as possible. I can color-correct the photo in PS if necessary, but figured maybe someone on the site would have a nice picture that they wouldn't mind sharing (and would grant permission for that photo's use)... anyone?

If you have a good pic of your JK as described above, and if you'll grant permission to have it used non-commercially, please post up and save me the time and effort of creating a picture from scratch. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:01 AM
JK Junkie

bump for visibility - anyone intersted in having their JK featured???
Old 01-05-2009, 09:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Not ignoring you. Waiting for a blizzard.......this one petered out..........and some time off to go out to take a picture. Hummm, might be awhile.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im still waiting on a blizzard too.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No light coloered jeep here.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Junkie

Those are nice pics Mr. Sig, but I need the snow in there... I hope someone has their camera handy the next time they're caught in a whiteout!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
Those are nice pics Mr. Sig, but I need the snow in there... I hope someone has their camera handy the next time they're caught in a whiteout!
Some nasty weather headed up this way. It's supposed to be ice by the time it gets to me, but you may get snow. Could always take a ride to the stealership and snap one.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and if nobody gets you one by the next snowstorm I'll take a ride to the dealer here in town.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SmokeShowin
Some nasty weather headed up this way. It's supposed to be ice by the time it gets to me, but you may get snow. Could always take a ride to the stealership and snap one.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and if nobody gets you one by the next snowstorm I'll take a ride to the dealer here in town.
Cool - that would be great, assuming it's snowy enough.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

snow for maine tomorrow! ill try and get a shot..i have one picture taken at night when i had to barrel through several feet of snow, but i think its too dark..the winds were gusting at 50 mph with heavy snow..ill try again tomorrow and see what happens..heres that other pic..probably too dark but people will get the point
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	daveJKforum.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	17478  
Old 01-08-2009, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

not sure if this is what you are looking for, but heres what i took today. its supposed to snow on and off all day today here in NY, so let me know if you want different angles. not quite blizzard, but here it is:

Quick Reply: Pic needed: Light-colored JK in whiteout conditions