Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Dog Sitter Anyone (San Diego)?

Old 05-21-2009, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dog Sitter Anyone (San Diego)?

So... Here is the deal. I am leaving for Airborne School next Wednesday. My girlfriend Adrienne will be taking care of my little girl (Anna Belle, a boxer). Problem is that Adrienne will be going out of town for business for the first week of June, and I am too poor to pay for boarding. Would anyone be interested in watching my dog for a bit?

This is Anna Belle

She is 6 years old, 42lbs. She is small, and looks like she is about 7 months old. She is fully up to date on all vaccinations, flee, and heartworm medications. She likes to chill as well as be playful when there is time for it. She won't get on your furniture unless invited (she stays off the furniture at Adrienne's, but she sleeps in my bed when we aren't down there). I don't have the specific dates other than during the first week of June (specific dates to follow). Several of you have met Anna Belle and can comment on her temperament. She is very well behaved, disciplined, and obedient. She can sit, stay, lay, speak, come, and heal on command. She gets along with everything and everyone. When it comes to cats, she has limited experience so she would be VERY curious which kitty may not like so much. I don't think that she even understands aggression, she is just very happy go lucky. Let me know if there is any interest...

Old 05-21-2009, 07:21 PM
JK Junkie

Awwwww....I would take care of her but I have a farm at my house.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Eric we'd take her be we have a two dogs and one was traumatized by a boxer at the dog park.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Sorry Eric we'd take her be we have a two dogs and one was traumatized by a boxer at the dog park.
Well that's no good, what happened?
Old 05-22-2009, 10:35 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gryph0n
Well that's no good, what happened?

Well she wasn't really traumatized, but we got a good laugh out of it. She's a one year old schnauzer and thinks she's really tough. Her first trip to the park this female boxer about her age harrassed her and chased her all over the park and she was trying to run the entire time with her butt tucked under -- it was hilarious. Sort of payback because that's what she does to our other dog. Our neighbors have 2 boxers. She spends most of her day trying to get at em
Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Well she wasn't really traumatized, but we got a good laugh out of it. She's a one year old schnauzer and thinks she's really tough. Her first trip to the park this female boxer about her age harrassed her and chased her all over the park and she was trying to run the entire time with her butt tucked under -- it was hilarious. Sort of payback because that's what she does to our other dog. Our neighbors have 2 boxers. She spends most of her day trying to get at em
That is too funny, I can only picture it now. Boxers are great...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does she get along with other dogs? and..........If we fall in love with her and don't give her back are you gonna be pissed?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Does she get along with other dogs? and..........If we fall in love with her and don't give her back are you gonna be pissed?
She LOVES other dogs! Her only issue with any other dogs is if they constantly molest her , then she will put them in their place (or try to) . She has never drawn blood, just gets annoyed if there is constant humping attemts. She has always had another dog in her life so that wouldn't be an issue at all.

As far as falling in love with her, you would! She is AWESOME!, granted I am partial, but a lot of people think that about her as well. I don't even have to use a leash most of the time she listens so well.

Quick Reply: Dog Sitter Anyone (San Diego)?