Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Dealer question in Temecula

Old 01-18-2011, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer question in Temecula

Has anyone used DCH Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Temecula? I think I may have a few possible TSB issues and would like to schedule maintenance through them however, I want to make sure it's a Jeep "friendly" place. Especially since I am military and not actually from the area.....just wanna make sure I don't get put through the ringer so to speak. If anyone knows of any other great places near there that may be better I'm all ears!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:46 PM
JK Newbie

About a month after we bought our 2008 JK used from a private party gas sarted POURing out of the tank. I took it into them and they had no idea why it might happen but got to it. The next day I recieved a call letting me know that some sort of roll over precautionary valve had malfunctioned and was the cause. Their solution was to install a whole new gas tank.

Total time in the shop was about 5 days.

Total cost. $0

I felt like they did a good job and the service writer I had was a Jeep owner and long time offroader.

On the OTHER hand...

I ordered a part for my wife's Chrysler, waited 3 days for it to come in and when it did the wrong part had been ordered, they couldnt get the correct part for another week. So the parts dept... yeah....not so much.

Last edited by Mmagus; 01-18-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, I suppose I should give them a chance....about to be a local in a couple months anyhow. As long as the wife can decide on a house....lol. Hopefully I have as good a luck as you did the first go round.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Try Frahm Jeep in Norco. It's a good dealership and they are a little closer to 29 stumps
Old 01-21-2011, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Hey, take it to Jack Powell Dodge/Jeep in Escondido. That really isn't too far from you and they will really take care of you. The service manager, Gary is outstanding. The service tech, Mike, is outstanding. They have been to our Suds and Grubs, and are committed to helping us forum guys with our jeeps even if they have been modified. If they can fix it under warranty, they will. I know a few others on this forum would also highly suggest them. Just tell them that you are on the forum and that the guy in the big rescue green 4 door sent you.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yardbird
Try Frahm Jeep in Norco. It's a good dealership and they are a little closer to 29 stumps
Frahm voided/flaged the waranty on my jeep. But the guys in the parts dept are realy cool and help you out any way they can. Just don't let them work on your jeep
Old 01-27-2011, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AMCJeff
Frahm voided/flaged the waranty on my jeep. But the guys in the parts dept are realy cool and help you out any way they can. Just don't let them work on your jeep
Who did you deal with there in Norco? They seemed to be easy going the time or two I was there.

Quick Reply: Dealer question in Temecula