Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

im deploying again

Old 07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im deploying again

so i deploy on the 30th of this month. got a new transfer case and would like to hit a trail on the weekend of the 27th. not sure where i want to go, any ideas?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coral canyon would be fun...close and plenty of regular runs with extra credit...

I will try and make it....thanks for your service....
Old 07-15-2013, 09:29 PM
JK Freak

i can diff do corral canyon, thats my back yard. wonder if we could get some people to camp and have a drunken fest with a fire!?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by willypapooh
so i deploy on the 30th of this month. got a new transfer case and would like to hit a trail on the weekend of the 27th. not sure where i want to go, any ideas?
If in off. And figure out to adjust these damn LCAs, I should have skids and wouldn't mind puttin her thru the paces up there
Old 07-15-2013, 09:32 PM
JK Freak

i can diff do corral canyon, thats my back yard. wonder if we could get some people to camp and have a drunken fest with a fire!?
I'm down if I figure out to adjust these fu$&ing LCA so they're set up right. Should have sliders by then too
Old 07-15-2013, 09:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PirateJK06
I'm down if I figure out to adjust these fu$&ing LCA so they're set up right. Should have sliders by then too
whats wrong with ur LCA?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:46 PM
JK Freak

whats wrong with ur LCA?
Tried adjusting to what TF said to put em at and couldn't like up the damn holes. They're on now. But they're closer to stock length then what they said. I get my coils and shocks tomorow so ill throw those on and then tackle the LCAs again get that exhaust relocation thing the 12 needs.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Chad your one of favorite wheeling buddies and you know I would go anyplace you picked. But I have a house full that weekend and Kim would kill me. If you want get together for a beer or two let me know. We’ll talk later. Who is watching your harem?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Chad your one of favorite wheeling buddies and you know I would go anyplace you picked. But I have a house full that weekend and Kim would kill me. If you want get together for a beer or two let me know. We’ll take later. Who is watching your harem?
thanks rob, maybe you can come for just a beer? the jeep will be on display at 4wp at the chula vista store. i have alot of goodies on order for my baby girl!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:10 PM
JK Super Freak

thanks rob, maybe you can come for just a beer? the jeep will be on display at 4wp at the chula vista store. i have alot of goodies on order for my baby girl!
We need to get together before you leave. Let me know when you have time.

Quick Reply: im deploying again