Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

King of the Hammers 2015!

Old 02-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Forum Media Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpn
Tom if I haven't told you in the past I love your pics...as always have a good finish...
Thanks!! Hopefully you took a peek at the whole batch on Flickr; 500+ images!!
Old 02-24-2015, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Special Thanks from Team J&J to JK FORUM and 4W2H

I just wanted to thank everyone who worked with JK FORUM and 4W2H at King of the Hammers to provide a great experience for myself and my USMC Veteran wife.

This was our first time at King of the Hammers and it was wonderful thanks to each and every one of you!

Special thanks to Bill and his son for allowing us to join them as passengers during the KOH Experience run.

As a caregiver for a Veteran, it means the world to me that there are people who are willing to go out of their way to provide a positive experience for those who have sacrificed so much.

We are indeed greatful and will cherish the memory!

Jonathan
Caregiver to Janelle
AKA
Team J&J
Old 02-24-2015, 05:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by $kullHack3r
I just wanted to thank everyone who worked with JK FORUM and 4W2H at King of the Hammers to provide a great experience for myself and my USMC Veteran wife.

This was our first time at King of the Hammers and it was wonderful thanks to each and every one of you!

Special thanks to Bill and his son for allowing us to join them as passengers during the KOH Experience run.

As a caregiver for a Veteran, it means the world to me that there are people who are willing to go out of their way to provide a positive experience for those who have sacrificed so much.

We are indeed greatful and will cherish the memory!

Jonathan
Caregiver to Janelle
AKA
Team J&J
Wyatt and I had a great time hanging out with the two of you, Jonathan. Sorry for the bumpy ride.

Bill

Quick Reply: King of the Hammers 2015!