Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SoCal Desert Jeep Trip 11/16-11/18

Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by B 1000

Let's just say "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." But when the dealership gives you lemons, lawyer-up.
True that-- I'll know by COB today-
Old 11-21-2012, 08:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's just say "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." But when the dealership gives you lemons, lawyer-up.
So true on bad stealerships, and get BeverlyHill lawyers
Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 AM
JK Super Freak

True that-- I'll know by COB today-
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Angry Update on Tizzys jeep

SO after fighting with the warranty dept. the only thing are only going to cover is a front drive shaft...which wasn't even damaged...wtf...

so i am out of the jeep game till we can come up with $7500 to pay for this crap.

Thank you for everyone's positive words and kindness this past weekend, my wife and i can honestly say we have never met so many people that are so kind!

PS NEVER TAKE YOUR JEEP TO DCH IN TEMECULA-- Sorry in advance for anyone that works there but your service team is terrible at returning phone calls, customer service and being honest-

ALWAYS GET YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM! Call and verify everything the dealer is telling you.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tizzyusmc
SO after fighting with the warranty dept. the only thing are only going to cover is a front drive shaft...which wasn't even damaged...wtf...

so i am out of the jeep game till we can come up with $7500 to pay for this crap.

Thank you for everyone's positive words and kindness this past weekend, my wife and i can honestly say we have never met so many people that are so kind!

PS NEVER TAKE YOUR JEEP TO DCH IN TEMECULA-- Sorry in advance for anyone that works there but your service team is terrible at returning phone calls, customer service and being honest-

ALWAYS GET YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM! Call and verify everything the dealer is telling you.
Ouch! I'm sorry, that's a huge bummer! The temecula dealership isn't the greatest.. :/ They didn't know if my jeep had four wheel drive... Hope everything works out for you guys..
Old 11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
JK Freak

That's insane! What about the blown suspension and brakes?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:08 PM
JK Super Freak

That's insane! What about the blown suspension and brakes?
nope since its not OEM its not covered.... im talking to the dealer that we bought it from and they offered to work on it for free, if we have it towed to them... this is just such a mess- i never in a million years thought the thing i love so much JEEP would come back and screw me like this. Good news is i might be trading it in for a 4 door--- lol
Old 11-21-2012, 02:32 PM
JK Super Freak

nope since its not OEM its not covered....

That's BS!

Didn't you buy your Jeep with the aftermarket parts?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear Justin. I say get the new front driveshaft then tow the thing out of there. Might as well get something out of this dealership. Sounds like the dealership you purchased at are good people. Best of luck. Keep us posted.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Enclocal

That's BS!

Didn't you buy your Jeep with the aftermarket parts?
Yup- the dealer wants to put us in a 2013...trade up- I'm partially considering it--but then we would have a payment -- I've always paid cash for everything... So that's the only down fall.

Quick Reply: SoCal Desert Jeep Trip 11/16-11/18