Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

white JK I see every morning on Ortega Hwy (Cali)

Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default white JK I see every morning on Ortega Hwy (Cali)

Just wanted to see if the friendly person that I see on my way to work every day was on this forum. I see a white JK Monday through Friday consistently every morning on my way to work. I drive the black on black JK w/ the dark windows. It's great to own a vehicle where the owners are proud and a friendly wave is shared when they pass each other by. Kudos to the white JK and all JK's. Happy trailing.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Can you tell if it has a white Rockhard sports cage? If so that's the manager of 4 Wheel Parts in Temecula he lives in Ladera Ranch.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
Can you tell if it has a white Rockhard sports cage? If so that's the manager of 4 Wheel Parts in Temecula he lives in Ladera Ranch.
Not sure but very friendly. I should check out the shop. Close to home.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 07 jk
I see him every morning and some afternoons. Yes he does have the cage. I am driving my wifes TJ now days because my JK is better for our 2 month old now. So wave at a TJ and I will wave back.
What color TJ? You're right in my nick of the woods too. I hit Ortega heading out towards the 5 every morning for work and back towards the 15 after work in the early evening. If you see a black on black JK w/ an Apple sticker on the windshield, I will say hi.

Quick Reply: white JK I see every morning on Ortega Hwy (Cali)