Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

850 destin/niceville/crestview/ft. Walton beach/panama city/pensacola/navarre

Old 04-17-2010, 06:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silvurback
Pulman, I saw you on Hwy 98 this evening. I had my top down and I saw you wave, but I think traffic might have blocked my return wave lol The JK looks awesome with the 37's!

How's everyone on here doing? I'm still not doing any mods, but I'm still down for a meet or some offroading
Thanks. I will try to post some pics soon. I saw the wave.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:59 PM
JK Freak

I just installed my TF 2.5 on Sunday.

I'm deploying within a month, but I'd be down for a trail ride this weekend or next..
Old 04-24-2010, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet! Pics??? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on a ride
Old 04-26-2010, 02:13 AM
JK Newbie

hi im steve and would love to meet up with all you guys. im new to this site and still learning how to nav thru this. i also have a buddy that picked up a 4door rubi he would be down to.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

EDIT: Added some cleaner pics.

Last edited by stlfan06; 05-03-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great man!

I just renewed my Eglin reservation pass Friday so I'm good to go now.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where are the good spots to wheel on Eglin? Most everything Ive come across is pretty flat and boring with the occasional washout or a little off camber here and there. Or is there more around here i dont know about yet?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DirtyKK
Where are the good spots to wheel on Eglin? Most everything Ive come across is pretty flat and boring with the occasional washout or a little off camber here and there. Or is there more around here i dont know about yet?
Most of the fun stuff was actually closed down last year. It was on the west side of Hwy 87 right at dead mans curve. But now if you go down there everything's fenced off

There are still a few little hill climbs around there. And we found like a "bowl" kinda thing that's pretty neat. I might go do some exploring around there after I get my new tires if you'd like to head out?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silvurback
Most of the fun stuff was actually closed down last year. It was on the west side of Hwy 87 right at dead mans curve. But now if you go down there everything's fenced off

There are still a few little hill climbs around there. And we found like a "bowl" kinda thing that's pretty neat. I might go do some exploring around there after I get my new tires if you'd like to head out?
did you check out the places i emailed you? Also I might be game this weekend, the bumper should be on but idk about the winch. I'm goint to try it tomorrow with my cast on
Old 05-11-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000Z3M
did you check out the places i emailed you? Also I might be game this weekend, the bumper should be on but idk about the winch. I'm goint to try it tomorrow with my cast on
I actually never got to because my reservation pass expired and I just finally renewed it like two weeks ago. But I still want to check them out if I wasn't working this week I'd help you with the bumper! Which day this weekend are you shooting for?

Quick Reply: 850 destin/niceville/crestview/ft. Walton beach/panama city/pensacola/navarre