Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Charleston Area

Old 04-11-2010, 11:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, so we have a few people up for going to the Gulches... let's pick a date. Next weekend is out for me, as I plan on taking the boat in the Harbor to watch the Blue Angels.

Anyone up for the weekend of 4/24 or 5/1?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TX2PR2SC
I too could be interested in this. Have alot of family coming and alot of renovation at the house to do, but if it's on a good weekend I'd surely be down for a local trail ride or possibly the trip to Gulches.

While on this Charleston topic, anybody have any experience with Lowcountry 4x4 just outside West Ashley?

Sorry for long delay lol need to clean out my pages lol! Low country i priced a few things with them before they are EXPENSIVE on everything. they wanted to charge me $2000 for a BB install, somthing i just help my buddy do took about an hour and a case of beer really simple. Oh that included a BB for $300.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just bought a JK and live downtown
Old 04-19-2010, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tprice1985
Me and the wife will be taking a cruse out of Charl. How safe is it to leave my jk (with soft top) at a hotel for a week?
It is pretty safe we have a lot of parking garages here (depending on your lift) just don't leave your jeep in questionable neighborhoods
Old 05-03-2010, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Default Is the trip still up for discussion??

I would be very interested in a trip to anywhere local. It would be my first jeep get-together. I'm up for anything. I live in Summerville btw.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redjk07
I would be very interested in a trip to anywhere local. It would be my first jeep get-together. I'm up for anything. I live in Summerville btw.
Well this weekend is Mother's Day, so no trips for me... but Tuesday, 5/11/10 @ 7 p.m. Low Country Jeep is having a monthly meeting at the Sonic on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. It will be my first time attending.

Other than that, I'd be up for a trip somewhere this month.... anywhere.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by YellowToy
Well this weekend is Mother's Day, so no trips for me... but Tuesday, 5/11/10 @ 7 p.m. Low Country Jeep is having a monthly meeting at the Sonic on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. It will be my first time attending.

Other than that, I'd be up for a trip somewhere this month.... anywhere.

Yea, this weekend is out for me too. I think i might have to stop in on the meeting. Atleast i won't be the only new one.

Quick Reply: Charleston Area