Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Charleston, SC Meet and Greet

Old 08-01-2012, 07:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Charleston, SC Meet and Greet

I want to pull togethet a meet and greet here in the Charleston area. Was looking at Friday night August 17th. Am open to suggestions on a placeand time but i figure North Chsrleston is about ad central as possible.

I know there are a ton of folks on this forum from the area. Lets get together and BS, drink some beer, plan a trip, and just meet some fellow jeepers.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Any chance on moving the date to that Sunday?
Old 08-01-2012, 07:31 AM
JK Jedi

Maybe if that works better for everybody. Trying to squeeze a gulches trip in that weekend too
Old 08-01-2012, 11:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That's my last big weekend here at the beach. My schedule will be clearing up quickly.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to participate but the weekend you are talking about is the Fishing for Miracles king mackerel tournament and I'll be fishing friday and sat.. If you move it to the Sunday I can probably meet in the evening.

Where are you thinking?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
JK Jedi

Not sure where we would meet. Waiting on johnnyquik to chime in. He lives up that way and prob knows a good spot
Old 08-01-2012, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

The "Low Country Jeep Club" meet's at the sonic on Rivers ave. In fact I think they are meeting there Tuesday the 14'th.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:02 PM
JK Jedi

Been to that once. Me john and one other jk, the rest tj. I would also like to sit down somewhere instead of holding down the sonic lot. Dont want to be cliche with hooters, but might be nice to have some scenery to float the bs
Old 08-01-2012, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

The Sonic thing is the second Tue of each month. It's a mixed crowd with mostly TJ's, YJ's and CJ's ranging from badass trail rigs to POS rust heaps. Standing around answering questions about why you would wheel a year old JK gets old.

In North Charleston we could do Hooters or Bighorns or Market Street Saloon near Northwoods Mall. I'm open to whatever - but preferably somewhere to have a beer and sit down. I don't know if he's on this board, but another Jeep buddy is a managing partner for a well known restaurant chain that's putting a location at Tanger Outlets. Once it's built that would be perfect.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Jedi

Any of those places would be good. Perfect day would be a gulches run on saturday with meet and greet after. Based on responses from everyone we will pick a day.

Everyone please include the best date in your responses

Thanks

Quick Reply: Charleston, SC Meet and Greet