JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   The South (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/south-49/)
-   -   Georgia (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/south-49/georgia-2670/)

TexasChopper 01-30-2007 01:03 PM

Georgia

www.southernjeeps.org I just came across this today on another site

Rubidozer 01-30-2007 04:23 PM

Georgia is better than California

Hey, another Georgian... That club looks interesting, but I kinda got a bad taste for clubs a few years ago... Too much drama, like a soap-opera... I like to just hook-up and go, and if you make friends, cool. I just don't really like people telling me what to do and when to do it.
Georgians are much easier to get along with though, so I wouldn't be against trying a club run to see if it was comfortable...

TexasChopper 01-30-2007 04:57 PM

i joined the forum to sniff around and see what's going on.

2K1TJ 01-30-2007 06:59 PM

You might find me over there from time to time. I'm not a club member, but I poke around in the forums occaisionally.

Rubidozer 01-31-2007 03:48 PM

Are you talkin' to me?

[IMG]Pic010.JPG[/IMG]

Originally Posted by 2K1TJ (Post 24845)
You might find me over there from time to time. I'm not a club member, but I poke around in the forums occaisionally.

Are you talkin' to me? That's cool. If I ever get my dang Jeep on the assembly line, I'll post some pictures and you can see who to look for...
Otherwise, Im driving this right now......

csims723 02-06-2007 05:50 PM

Hello Georgians.....

Well I am glad I am not the only guy from georgia. I am also waiting for my JK. Maybe when we get them in we can meet and trail ride. I am in north GA on a regular basis gold prospecting in dahlonga. Good luck to all geting their JK... Chris

TexasChopper 02-07-2007 10:43 AM

southern jeeps never sent me an email to activate my account, nor they respond to an email sent directly to them...f'em:D

someone mentioned the national park service website to find out about trails in N. GA

Rubidozer 02-07-2007 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by csims723 (Post 28075)
Well I am glad I am not the only guy from georgia. I am also waiting for my JK. Maybe when we get them in we can meet and trail ride. I am in north GA on a regular basis gold prospecting in dahlonga. Good luck to all geting their JK... Chris

Nice to here about other JK owners in Georgia! Even though we don't have 'em yet. I will be heading to Tellico the weekend I get mine. I'm not sure where Dahlonga is, but I'll look at a map. I have some buddies that currently have Unlimited TJs, and I have gone wheeling with them a few times. They're good guys, family guys. I'm soon to have my first kid in August, so we got the 4-door. What did you order? I ordered on 1-23-07, when did you?

Rubidozer 02-07-2007 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by TexasChopper (Post 28395)
southern jeeps never sent me an email to activate my account, nor they respond to an email sent directly to them...f'em:D

someone mentioned the national park service website to find out about trails in N. GA

The National Parks website sucks! They never update their info. Some of the trails weren't open anymore! The rest were for motorcycles and atvs, which is cool if you got 'em but I sold mine before moving here... Didn't we talk about clubs before? I agree with you.

kboggs 02-13-2007 04:19 PM

www.offcamber4wd.org
This is the club I belong to. Great folks. Everyone gets together and rides at least once a month. Rides from stockers to hardcore. A little of everything in the club. Check it out. I'm in the Dahlonega area. My wife just got a 4 door and I have a 98.