Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Georgia

Old 01-30-2007, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Georgia

www.southernjeeps.org I just came across this today on another site
Old 01-30-2007, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Georgia is better than California

Hey, another Georgian... That club looks interesting, but I kinda got a bad taste for clubs a few years ago... Too much drama, like a soap-opera... I like to just hook-up and go, and if you make friends, cool. I just don't really like people telling me what to do and when to do it.
Georgians are much easier to get along with though, so I wouldn't be against trying a club run to see if it was comfortable...
Old 01-30-2007, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

i joined the forum to sniff around and see what's going on.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might find me over there from time to time. I'm not a club member, but I poke around in the forums occaisionally.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Are you talkin' to me?

[IMG]Pic010.JPG[/IMG]
Originally Posted by 2K1TJ
You might find me over there from time to time. I'm not a club member, but I poke around in the forums occaisionally.
Are you talkin' to me? That's cool. If I ever get my dang Jeep on the assembly line, I'll post some pictures and you can see who to look for...
Otherwise, Im driving this right now......

Last edited by Rubidozer; 01-31-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hello Georgians.....

Well I am glad I am not the only guy from georgia. I am also waiting for my JK. Maybe when we get them in we can meet and trail ride. I am in north GA on a regular basis gold prospecting in dahlonga. Good luck to all geting their JK... Chris
Old 02-07-2007, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

southern jeeps never sent me an email to activate my account, nor they respond to an email sent directly to them...f'em

someone mentioned the national park service website to find out about trails in N. GA
Old 02-07-2007, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by csims723
Well I am glad I am not the only guy from georgia. I am also waiting for my JK. Maybe when we get them in we can meet and trail ride. I am in north GA on a regular basis gold prospecting in dahlonga. Good luck to all geting their JK... Chris
Nice to here about other JK owners in Georgia! Even though we don't have 'em yet. I will be heading to Tellico the weekend I get mine. I'm not sure where Dahlonga is, but I'll look at a map. I have some buddies that currently have Unlimited TJs, and I have gone wheeling with them a few times. They're good guys, family guys. I'm soon to have my first kid in August, so we got the 4-door. What did you order? I ordered on 1-23-07, when did you?
Old 02-07-2007, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TexasChopper
southern jeeps never sent me an email to activate my account, nor they respond to an email sent directly to them...f'em

someone mentioned the national park service website to find out about trails in N. GA
The National Parks website sucks! They never update their info. Some of the trails weren't open anymore! The rest were for motorcycles and atvs, which is cool if you got 'em but I sold mine before moving here... Didn't we talk about clubs before? I agree with you.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

www.offcamber4wd.org
This is the club I belong to. Great folks. Everyone gets together and rides at least once a month. Rides from stockers to hardcore. A little of everything in the club. Check it out. I'm in the Dahlonega area. My wife just got a 4 door and I have a 98.

Quick Reply: Georgia