Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Land-Between-the-Lakes OHV Trails

Old 03-23-2009, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Land-Between-the-Lakes OHV Trails

Im interested in a trail ride at TN & KY's Land Between the Lakes OHV park sometime in April. Here is a description from the web site:

http://www.lbl.org/OHVTrails.html

"Ready to ride? Explore the trails in Turkey Bay, Land Between The Lakes' designated off-highway vehicle area. Pitch a tent in the camping area and get a good night's rest under the stars. You'll need it the next day to ride the many miles of exciting trails.

Turkey Bay has approximately 100 miles of OHV trails which cover a variety of terrain, offering something for every skill level. Flat meadows, rolling hills, and rocky plateaus await the adventuresome! The ridge tops and valleys provide beautiful vistas with challenging terrain."

Has anyone been there? Any advice? How's the camping? Whoe wants to go and on what weekend?

Thanks!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok......bump
Old 03-23-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never been there but it is on my list of places to wheel!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been there riding dirt bikes. There are tons of trails. We stayed in a condo in a state park located nearby. I would recommend to anyone. I did see an item that they had alot of tree damage from winter storm.

Quick Reply: Land-Between-the-Lakes OHV Trails