Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Light Wiring Party????

Old 04-26-2008, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light Wiring Party????

If any one wants to have a light wiring party, let me know. I just need some guidance on wiring my new driving lights as anything electrical worries me. Haven't had good experience with wiring in automobiles. I will supply the beer (or what ever you drink) and the food. And if their is anything you need to do I can lend a helping hand. Another good excuse for some of us Florida guys/gals to get together shoot the shit and learn about our Jeeps a little more. Probably me learning a little more than most.

Manny
Old 04-26-2008, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

When are you looking at doing this

I could give you a hand with I am over in Clermont

What part of orlando you in
Old 04-26-2008, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm down kind of close to the air port off of Currie Ford. I already have them mounted, just need to wire them. I'm looking to do it as soon as possible. Actually, my fiancee is out of town this weekend; but if that's too short notice, then any weekend that people have available. I live at an apartment complex and had all my tools stolen right before I graduated college (I'm hoping to get some new tools when me and my fiancee get married next month). So if there is anything specific that I need, let me know.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

I'll have Thu open in while I'm in St. Cloud.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wed. is still the meet right? To tell you the truth, I have every day open right now as I just was laid off from work due to slow business. So whenever every one can decide on a day, I'm down. I hate being a recent grad and the new guy at a job. When they start letting people go, you know you will be one of the first. The economy is shit right now and it's next to impossible to find work. I should have never went to school to become so much in debt. So if there are any fellow Jeepers that know of any where hiring right now and want to help a guy out, let me know. At this point, I'm up for anything.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Let me know when you guys are doing it. I might come out. Not sure I can make Wed night yet as thats my Jeep club meeting night.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn, I'd love to do it as I used to be involved with electrical components for work and I'm very anal about my wiring, etc. Too bad you're 3+ hours away
Old 04-26-2008, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

I know what you mean I do electrical for a living lol I am not as bad as some but not a go with the flow type guy sometimes if someone whats something done there way then fine but when it up to me its my way
Old 04-26-2008, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm OCD with a lot of things. As far as I'm concerend, if you know what you are doing you can be as nit picky as you want to be. Just means you take pride and appreciate what you are doing. That, and you want it done right. I am the same way with the things I do know how to do.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know right, I have a degree in business as well and am getting tired of spending all day on every job known to man and filling out online resumes over and over and over...

Yeah I would like to see how someone else's lights are wired. At least then, I would know I am even halfway understanding this diagram and pieces that came with the lights.

Quick Reply: Light Wiring Party????