Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Macon area group?

Old 07-02-2011, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macon area group?

Anyone here from the greater Macon GA area? Millidgeville maybe?
Old 07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

I work for the pd here on the southside!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Desperate bump! LOL
Old 07-16-2011, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's just so surprising how many Jeepers there are here in Macon (area) and that only two of us are on this forum!!! I feel like I need to post something on craigslist to try and advertise and get a large group up to meet and ride...... I'd like to even organize some chArity events ex..... Going topless for (insert cause) in which we have jeep shows with all jeeps topless ... It just makes too much sense!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in warner robins with my first jeep, my 2009 rubi. I see plenty of other around here and have been looking for something local to be a part of. If you've got any ideas, I'm all over it if you wanna try to get something together.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:29 AM
JK Freak

I'm here (Macon), I'm just a slacker! I just get real busy occasionally and don't get on here too much.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Holy crap!!!! Finally a response!!! I only see about 100 jeeps riding around Macon during the day and finally there are now 3 of us on here!!!!!!

Do any of you guys have access to any trails around here.... I know there Are not any public but I'm hoping that someone on here will show up and announce that they have 100's of acres to play on!

2011 JKU black , all stock
Old 08-03-2011, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

There are a couple of places around, but they are at least a 30 minute ride. it would be nice to try and organize some sort of get together to see just how many from middle ga we could get together in one spot. I see the columbus ga area group has a ton of people who post daily. I find it hard to believe that with all the jeeps I see on the road and the number of jk's that move from the local jeep dealers we cant get more than 10 posts on our macon area group thread........Im up for anything you guys.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:52 PM
JK Freak

Yeah, unfortunately there's not a lot around here. Last I heard, the one in Milledgeville went bye-bye (the guy finally closed the park and built his house to retire, so I hear).

I, too, see tons of JK's around, but hardly any of them are on here. I don't drive mine as a daily driver anymore - just decided to get a little car for better gas mileage. The good news about that though, is that I can do some stuff to the Jeep now! (shhh, don't tell anybody, but I just ordered a set of ShrockWorks bumpers and rock sliders! Needless to say, I'm super excited - of course the wait is currently 12 weeks, so they told me...) It'll be worth the wait; heck I've waited for 4 years already, what's another 3 months.)

I'd love to find someplace nearby to go out on every once in a while. I don't get out too much because of I have a couple of small kids, and they get most of our attention.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't get much time to go play either due to work but I would love to find some land to just roam around... My jeep is still stock... So nothing remotely extreme for me yet

2011 JKU black , all stock

Quick Reply: Macon area group?