Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL And surrounding areas

Old 02-05-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just moved to theodore so im in the area now. If yall spend much time around west mobile yall have probably seen me riding around. I have a mango tango blacked out running on 37s
Old 02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

I'm in Spanish Fort, I'd like to find a place or two around here to take my kids riding. Anything close to me?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 PM
JK Newbie

Bham Jk is doin a ride to Jacksonville Al on march 22-24 if anyone is interested..
Old 02-06-2013, 02:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoeLee
I'm in Spanish Fort, I'd like to find a place or two around here to take my kids riding. Anything close to me?
I heard that there is something south oof exit 13 here in theodore but I havent been there yet
Old 02-06-2013, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoeLee
how much are you looking for? There is the river roads trails that are close but not a lot of actual obstacles or anything, more life fire trails with mudpits...they have some sandbars that you can bbq on the river
Old 02-06-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by basskisser
Hey Ryan. How's the new Jeep treating you? I'm the one that bought your programmer from you off your old Jeep. Still here in Mobile.
hopefully the programmer worked out for you...new jeep is okay...glad that I have 4wd now but i have one of the bad 2012 heads so waiting for my jeep to throw a CEL so i can get a new head. Don't you live out in MS? I'll be transferring out to Pascagoula soon need to find some places to ride
Old 02-06-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

i know i just spammed the thread a couple times but are any of you guys members of the mobile jeep club? If you guys aren't i'm trying to get a meet up or something together. I'd like to try to get a group out to boggs and boulders eventually
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

I'm mainly looking to cruise some trails, maybe a sandbar or 2. Im somewhat familiar with the area but haven't really had time to look around.

Any jeep clubs on the Eastern Shore side of the bay?

I've never been to bogs and boulders but I've heard it's pretty cool.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

no clubs this side of the bay. There is a couple of Mobile Jeep club guys on the other base in Mobile but I got told by a guy who was stationed here to keep away from them...lots of drama, club dues, requirements to go on rides, etc. I've been trying to get support for a club or at least a somewhat organized group of jeepers on this side of the bay.

I might be going up to Auburn this weekend might find a place to ride..just got my JCR bumper on winch is inbound.
My Jeep is white and I have KC lights and Coast Guard plates on my Jeep...if you guys see my riding around town or something don't be a stranger
Old 02-07-2013, 06:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is over by the Alabama Forever Wildlife or whatever out past loxley. If it hasn't rained there isn't mud or really anything challenging about it. If it rains(like it did on Christmas where it was end of the world rain) I would not go out there alone. I pulled a cute hummer out and I had to change my diff fluid since there was water in it

Quick Reply: Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL And surrounding areas