Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL And surrounding areas

Old 03-02-2013, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah I had someone use the list and they called me..granted they were in a hummer and acted like an ass and expected me to be their pull out service. I don't mind pulling anyone out but he was so deep I had to change my diff fluids next day and he ended up not making it back to pcola.

If you had any posting issues or anything it's resolved. There is a new feature for "newly registered users" and I didn't see it. I deleted the group and you should be able to post. Trying to think of something nice for the first ten members. I have a vendor that i do business with thats going to donate a gift card to give away at the first meet or first run
Old 04-08-2013, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

A few of us are planning on doing Boggs and boulders at the end of the month 27-28th if anyone's interested. Open invite
Old 05-06-2013, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello All! I'm just a newbie from Cantonment. More less the end of Pine Forest rd in Pensacola. When I say newbie, I mean extreme newbie to not only Jeep's but also off-roading. My 13' JK is my daily driver on factory 16's so we'll see how much off-roading it'll actually do. I'd like to do some fire roads or something just to get the feel of it.

Someone mentioned the Wildlife Management Area off of hwy 113 on the Florida side. I don't know the exact area but the local mountain bike club is about to build a mountain bike trail system over there.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

I'm going to Morris mountain to meet Bham jk folks may 18th-19th
Old 05-27-2013, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bumping this to the top. If you're in the area and want to ride with a great group of people check out gulfcoastjeepclub.com
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

Default Spanish fort, al

FRESH MEAT IN SPANISH FORT, AL. LOOKING FOR TRAILS AND MUD
Old 01-10-2014, 08:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in Navarre, I only know some good places in Gulf Breeze. I'd love to go riding sometime!!!
Old 01-11-2014, 07:13 PM
JK Freak

Jealous you were so close to Moab. I drove my jeep from mobile, al to Moab. There is a little crawling at Boggs and boulders up I 65 and some pretty decent climbs at Morris mountain too although that would be 5-7 hours from Navarre I'm sure
Old 02-01-2014, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

What's up panhandle peeps? I'm leaving a post in here so I can keep an eye on the local Jeep happenings.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Y'all folks are killing me. I get to the area maybe once a year.its a good drive from Oklahoma but oh so worth it. Often dream of hooking up with a group of locals at maybe PinkPony,, get some mud and scuff on the JK, and wind up at florabama for a bash. This is one of my all time favorite places to travel to. I tell the wife we will sometime retire there. May be there before summer. If so, would love to meet some jeepers!

Quick Reply: Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL And surrounding areas