Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Montgomery AL Trails?

Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Montgomery AL Trails?

are there any places to wheel in the area? I will be visiting there for about six weeks (14 May-29 June). Would like to find a place to play, ESP over memorial day weekend...
Old 03-21-2012, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

not that I know of in Montgomery. There are a few nice places to go near Birmingham(90 miles north). Grey rock is the best one (ive heard). a few buddies and I will be heading there mid april.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 AM
JK Freak

Yes, the wheeling is much better towards the middle/ northern part of the state. You are going to be here for quite some time, we should be having a couple rides in that time span. Keep an eye on the Birmingham MnG thread or the BS thread. Happy to have you come out with us. I was just up your way for St Pats... just had to see them turn the river green!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the responses. It looks like gray rock has an event in June, and morris mountain has a pretty cool looking website. I'll be in touch!

Quick Reply: Montgomery AL Trails?