Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Moving to New Orleans

Old 04-30-2012, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to New Orleans

Hey everyone. I'm moving down to New Orleans this summer to start school in the fall at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and I'm trying to find a place to live. My wife and I are hoping to rent a house in a safe neighborhood and we have no clue at where to really look. We've heard to check out Metaire and Lakeview. Where would you guys recommend? We are looking for a 2 bedroom house that's a single family home.
Thanks!
Ryan Ralston
Old 05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ryanralston07
Hey everyone. I'm moving down to New Orleans this summer to start school in the fall at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and I'm trying to find a place to live. My wife and I are hoping to rent a house in a safe neighborhood and we have no clue at where to really look. We've heard to check out Metaire and Lakeview. Where would you guys recommend? We are looking for a 2 bedroom house that's a single family home.
Thanks!
Ryan Ralston
Hey Ryan, Lakeview and Mid-city are pretty close to where you'll be attending school. Where I live in Old Jefferson is pretty safe and has house rentals, but it is about a 20 min commute to the Seminary because of traffic.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks man for all your help. I think that we will just live on the campus the first semester and then try and find a house when we find an area we want to live in.

Quick Reply: Moving to New Orleans