Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

North East TN area Horse Creek trail ride April 17th

Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CapnAce
Another good place to meet would be the new Wal-Mart right there in Greeneville. It's easy to find, and there are a couple gas stations/restaurants right nearby so we could grab a bite to eat, then roll out to HC. Just a suggestion, either Wal-Mart is easy to find. I can't wait. I'll call in dead to work if I have to
Guess I can take you off the maybe list

The address I have for the walmart nearest the trail is 3755 East Andrew Johnson Highway. Is that the same one?
Old 03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Curiosity
Guess I can take you off the maybe list

The address I have for the walmart nearest the trail is 3755 East Andrew Johnson Highway. Is that the same one?
The old one and the new one are within a half mile of each other. The old one would probably be better in that nobody would be there at all, just us, and a crowd of Jeeps would be easily spotted from 11E for anybody looking to join us. But yeah, that's the addy for the new WM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

The old one and the new one are within a half mile of each other. The old one would probably be better in that nobody would be there at all, just us, and a crowd of Jeeps would be easily spotted from 11E for anybody looking to join us. But yeah, that's the addy for the new WM.
It might be nice to have a wal-mart right there for any last minute things for the trail. It's also only a couple hundred yards away from the road we need to take to the trail head. If you think it would be a good place to meet, we can make it official.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Curiosity
It might be nice to have a wal-mart right there for any last minute things for the trail. It's also only a couple hundred yards away from the road we need to take to the trail head. If you think it would be a good place to meet, we can make it official.
That works. It's really easy to get to Horse Creek from there anywho, and like you said, last minute supplies never hurt.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wish I could make it. too close to the delivery date. Take lots of pics and vids for me.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by abock33
Wish I could make it. too close to the delivery date. Take lots of pics and vids for me.
Will do!

I may have about 3 or 4 more JKs tagging along and maybe a TJ, lol.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Will do!

I may have about 3 or 4 more JKs tagging along and maybe a TJ, lol.
alright . This is going to be a lot larger group than I originally anticipated. I'll make sure to bring my camera, this could be pretty impressive.

I'll update the OP with meeting information.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am getting rather excited, this meet is going to be huge.

Last edited by TNJKER; 03-26-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tprice1985
Im in the same boat. Put me on the maybe list.
It looks like Ihave the ok. I think my wife will be with me .

Hey Curiosity did you get to give ayell to the guy down below your shop at the bike shop and they blk Unlimited at Ashley. I havent been to JC sence you sent me the invite so I havent got to stop buy and find out who the guys are. There is also a Wht Unlimited I am trying to catch here in Bristol/Abingdon that I am trying to catch too.

Last edited by tprice1985; 03-27-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tprice1985
It looks like Ihave the ok. I think my wife will be with me .

Hey Curiosity did you get to give ayell to the guy down below your shop at the bike shop and they blk Unlimited at Ashley. I havent been to JC sence you sent me the invite so I havent got to stop buy and find out who the guys are. There is also a Wht Unlimited I am trying to catch here in Bristol/Abingdon that I am trying to catch too.
My sister is going to be in from Vegas and she'll probably come w/ me. It'll be nice having another woman there for her. Haven't had a chance to visit the guys at the bike shop or ashley yet. I'll try to go by there sometime this coming week, my mountain bike needs to be tuned anyway.

Quick Reply: North East TN area Horse Creek trail ride April 17th