Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Orlando Jeepers!

Old 07-07-2012, 11:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, was just checking out the International Drive trails on google earth and they updated their pics. Looks like they extended the trails all the way back to shingle creek almost. If anyone wants to head out there it looks like it could keep us entertained for a good amount of time!! Good bit of mud so I don't plan on going alone..

Last edited by TreyJkOrlando; 07-08-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I might be up for giving them a try. I've never heard of trails near international drive. Is that what you're talking about? Where are they?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bernigoober
I might be up for giving them a try. I've never heard of trails near international drive. Is that what you're talking about? Where are they?
Yessir! Your profile says you're in VA though?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

haha thanks for pointing that out. I'm still getting all of my accounts changed over to my new address, so I'll add this to the list I spent some time on the Google and found the I-drive trails. I think it could be fun to poke around. I saw it mentioned on the Central Florida Jeepers thread. I'm also thinking I might just head out this week, since work is pretty slow at the moment. Have you been before?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I-Drive trails

Be careful. If these are the trails near Seaworld, those have posted Keep Out signs and are very well enforced. A lot of Jeepers used to go out on these trails (If i remember right, they were referred to as "Ghost" or something like that), but they put up signs and a lot of folks got expensive tickets.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I see... well scratch that idea then. Thanks for the heads up
Old 07-10-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

All the months I've been chasing this place I've never heard of that. And I live 2 minutes down the road. Whenever I drive buy them I don't see any signs except for the construction part of it. Oh well, you guys are more than welcome to come to Suburban Estates on Sunday
Old 07-10-2012, 04:02 PM
JK Freak

Bernigoober what part of Orlando did you relocate to?
Old 07-10-2012, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I live a next to the millenia mall and the IKEA off I-4. Finally got work stuff and the new apartment all settled so I'm anxious to get back to my Jeep. I was thinking about tagging along on the 21st if I'm not on travel.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bernigoober
I live a next to the millenia mall and the IKEA off I-4. Finally got work stuff and the new apartment all settled so I'm anxious to get back to my Jeep. I was thinking about tagging along on the 21st if I'm not on travel.
Gotcha, I'm right down John young in the hunters creek area. Yeah I'm hoping I can go on the 21st as well, as of right now I can't though.

Quick Reply: Orlando Jeepers!