Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

South FL Meet UPs

Old 02-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come join us this evening at Flossie's Bar and Grille to celebrate!
All Jeeps and clubs are welcome!

Flossie's Bar and Grille
3985 Ravenswood Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Old 03-26-2016, 11:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A Meet & Greet this Saturday.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stag...2-16-a-331500/
Old 01-05-2018, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Florida Mod/Service/Repair Shops?

Hello All,

New the the JK world and just picked up a used 2015 JK Oscar Mike edition with 8500 miles. Was looking to see if anyone would recommend a reputable mod/service shop in the South Florida (Palm Beach County) area that they've personally used. And, before you say, "just do it yourself", that's not what I'm asking as I'd like a leveling kit installed and then throw on new tires/rims. I've already installed new muffler and headlights/fogs myself but don't have the time right now for the other stuff. Any recommendations appreciated.
John
Old 01-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OscarMikeJK
Hello All,

New the the JK world and just picked up a used 2015 JK Oscar Mike edition with 8500 miles. Was looking to see if anyone would recommend a reputable mod/service shop in the South Florida (Palm Beach County) area that they've personally used. And, before you say, "just do it yourself", that's not what I'm asking as I'd like a leveling kit installed and then throw on new tires/rims. I've already installed new muffler and headlights/fogs myself but don't have the time right now for the other stuff. Any recommendations appreciated.
John
If you're willing to drive South to Miami, we could do it.

Quick Reply: South FL Meet UPs