Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Woods Steering Stabilizer kit

Old 10-03-2008, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07JKX
btw... which body lift did you go with?
HIJACKER!

I figured since I had money to piss away I went with M.O.R.E. I had PA on my TJ, nice lift and all. I just figured since I had a heavier body why not go with the solid pucks.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TINMAN_2469
HIJACKER!
just call me osama or obama... whatever

cool... i went with PA... hopefully here wednesday next week. It will go on that night...
Old 10-03-2008, 04:57 PM
JK Super Freak

just call me osama or obama... whatever

cool... i went with PA... hopefully here wednesday next week. It will go on that night...
I went with PA also, hope to be in early next week too!

Hey Gina, call me when the SS brackets come in!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Body lift

Just tracked the body lift....out for delivery!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

im very happpy with my PA lift all i did was put it on, no cuttin the shift boot or messin with the steering shaft or anything
Old 10-06-2008, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dpost82
im very happpy with my PA lift all i did was put it on, no cuttin the shift boot or messin with the steering shaft or anything
So you have a manual? I'm going to try it before i even make the cut. The cut seems easy so even if I want to I can do it at the last second.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:32 PM
JK Junkie

body lift should be here tomorrow... just finished my on board air... trying to find a spot for my PA speaker.

DJ... i saw the write up for the MORE lift.... did you have to remove your grill to install your PA lift?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:14 PM
JK Super Freak

body lift should be here tomorrow... just finished my on board air... trying to find a spot for my PA speaker.

DJ... i saw the write up for the MORE lift.... did you have to remove your grill to install your PA lift?
How did you do the on board air? I found a unit at Pep Boys last week and not sure how i would set it up? Share the knowledge and pictures if you have any!

My PA lift should be here this week also, KC lite mounts arrived today
Old 10-07-2008, 04:42 AM
JK Junkie

mounted underneath behind the evap canister... be careful when you run the wires and hose and keep it away from the exhaust. I ran the frame rail. and extended the air intake with a hose up in and behind the tail light. I will post pics if i can remember. I am working with a chunk of steel to cover the evap and the compressor by bolting into the frame rail and trans skid. we will see how this works out

I dont really like the location... but i did not want it in cab. I figure that it should be safe as my evap canister has not gotten knocked off or crushed yet.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:27 PM
JK Super Freak

mounted underneath behind the evap canister... be careful when you run the wires and hose and keep it away from the exhaust. I ran the frame rail. and extended the air intake with a hose up in and behind the tail light. I will post pics if i can remember. I am working with a chunk of steel to cover the evap and the compressor by bolting into the frame rail and trans skid. we will see how this works out

I dont really like the location... but i did not want it in cab. I figure that it should be safe as my evap canister has not gotten knocked off or crushed yet.
Are you worried about water/mud getting to it? I've seen you drive through the mud!

Quick Reply: Woods Steering Stabilizer kit