Notices
South Africa If you live in South Africa and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

RIPP Superchargers in South Africa

Old 08-10-2011, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIPP Superchargers in South Africa

Hey Guys,

Maybe someone in the SA staging area can tell me whether they know of any tuners dealing in Ripp superchargers here in SA and more specifically, Jo'burg??

Maybe the guys from RIPP could shed some light on the matter as I cannot seem to find any info on their site!

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a reputable tuner that can do such work of my JKU! I don't want some backyard chop, so if you have personal experience with one of the local guys, some advice would be nice!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Check your PM's !

Originally Posted by Buffalo
Hey Guys,

Maybe someone in the SA staging area can tell me whether they know of any tuners dealing in Ripp superchargers here in SA and more specifically, Jo'burg??

Maybe the guys from RIPP could shed some light on the matter as I cannot seem to find any info on their site!

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a reputable tuner that can do such work of my JKU! I don't want some backyard chop, so if you have personal experience with one of the local guys, some advice would be nice!

Quick Reply: RIPP Superchargers in South Africa