Notices
Sponsor Used Vehicle & Parts Sale Forum This forum is for sponsors of JK-Forum to sell used parts and accessories that they may have.

Cleaning out the garage

Old 08-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cleaning out the garage

I took some time cleaning out the garage and I have the following things for sale:
(A minimum of $15 to make it worth driving to the post office.)

--------------------------------------------------

$100 Bestop Instatrunk that fits 2007-2010 Jeep JK. The marks on the image are dirt not rust. One nut will need to be sourced.

$100 Shrockworks cargo rack that works with their tire carrier. It may work or may be able to be made to work with other tire carriers.

$125 Stock/OEM high output alternator from a 2007 JK Rubicon. I bought it from another forum member a few years ago. It's been in safe, dry storage ever since. I'd keep it but I'm really trying to clean the garage out.

$100 Stock rear axle shafts from a 2007 JK Rubicon. Axle shafts were upgraded.

$45 OEM tierod, undamaged but does have rock rash. I upgraded. I could keep this as a spare, but I have a two door so space is at a premium. The ends were fine at the time I removed it.

$20 This is a window bag I got from Quadratec years ago. I went a different way with door storage. The bag works well for storing your doors. I don't know what the brand is, but it seems to be generic in nature. It could be Bestop or something similar.

-------------------------------------------------

ITEMS SOLD:
$125 (SOLD) Clayton 3.5" springs (front and rear) from their complete kit. I upgraded to 4.5" springs. The coils are used with normal wear and overall good shape.
$75 for the set (SOLD) Three piece Raingler netting. This is high quality netting unlike some of the stuff out there. I've had it on my JK for awhile, but I no longer need it.
$25 (SOLD) This is a Cobra Roadtrip CB. I used it for a lot of offroad outings and it works well for short range communication between vehicles. It's not good for long range though. You can use batteries or plug it into your cigarette lighter (adapter included).
$5 (SOLD) The Daystar d-ring isolators work well if your d-rings like to clank around. I bought two sets. I have the ones on the rear, but I really didn't need ones for the front. These are new in the original packaging.
$25 (SOLD) These are used first revision Die-Tech mirror brackets. The paint is in near new condition. The imperfections on the image are leftover material from the back of the stock mirrors.
$25 (SOLD) Teraflex 1" front coil spacers. These spacers were used for a short time.
$15 (SOLD) Daystar 3/4" rear coil spacers. These spacers are used with normal wear and in overall good shape.
$5 each (four available) (SOLD) I have four Daystar amber switches (3-pole, 12 volt, 20 amp) available.

Actual shipping will be added to items purchased. Shipping may be delayed by at least a few days depending on the order. That is to say, small orders may wait to be sent out with other orders to save on the gas expense.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-01_13-42-17_432.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	520452   Click image for larger version

Name:	alternator.jpg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	520541   Click image for larger version

Name:	window bag.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	520543   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140711_002.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	564671   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140711_001.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	564672  

Last edited by tgrt; 07-11-2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: updated and reformatted
Old 08-04-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'll take the dietech mirror brackets and pay for shipping to hawaii.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bbeyers
i'll take the dietech mirror brackets and pay for shipping to hawaii.
I'll send a PM shortly.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

PM sent on a couple of items.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor

I will be shipping on Monday.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tgrt
I took some time cleaning out the garage and I have the following things for sale:

Three piece Raingler netting. This is high quality netting unlike some of the stuff out there. I've had it on my JK for awhile, but I no longer need it.

$75 for the set

This is a stock/OEM high output alternator from a 2007 JK Rubicon. I bought it from another forum member a few years ago. It's been in safe, dry storage ever since. I'd keep it but I'm really trying to clean the garage out.

$125

This is a window bag I got from Quadratec years ago. I went a different way with door storage. The bag works well for storing your doors. I don't know what the brand is, but it seems to be generic in nature. It could be Bestop or something similar.

$20

< image removed>

This is a Cobra Roadtrip CB. I used it for a lot of offroad outings and it works well for short range communication between vehicles. It's not good for long range though. You can use batteries or plug it into your cigarette lighter (adapter included).

$25 (SOLD)

<image removed>

The Daystar d-ring isolators work well if your d-rings like to clank around. I bought two sets. I have the ones on the rear, but I really didn't need ones for the front. These are new in the original packaging.

$5 (SOLD)

<image removed>

These are used first revision Die-Tech mirror brackets. The paint is in near new condition. The imperfections on the image are leftover material from the back of the stock mirrors.

$25 (SOLD)

Actual shipping will be added to items purchased. Shipping may be delayed by at least a few days depending on the order. That is to say, small orders may wait to be sent out with other orders to save on the gas expense.
2 doot or 4....pm shipping on raingler shipping to 35124
Old 08-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PharmNip
2 doot or 4....pm shipping on raingler shipping to 35124
It's off my 2 door. Raingler makes sizes not specific to a vehicle model as far as I know. It may still work, but you'd probably end up needing another piece if you wanted it to cover all of the top. The long piece will cover most of the top on my 2 door.

Let me know if you're still interested. I can take measurements and get you a shipping quote if so.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Default raingler

I know this is a old thread but wondering if you still have the raingler netting. Shipping to 66503?

Thanks,
Erik
Old 09-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by codenameerik
I know this is a old thread but wondering if you still have the raingler netting. Shipping to 66503?
I still have the netting. I'll weigh it and get you a quote within an hour. I'll send it via PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor

I haven't heard from Erik. The netting and everything pictured in the first message in the thread is still available.

Quick Reply: Cleaning out the garage