Notices
Sponsor Video Presentations Sponsors only videos please in the forum.

What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:56 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Cool What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Quick little video on the the RS9000XL adjustable knob.
Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFykRllwwqI
Old 12-07-2017, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Very cool!! And thanks for the feedback!!

Originally Posted by ldstruckn View Post
I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.

Quick Reply: What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: