What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Cool What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Quick little video on the the RS9000XL adjustable knob.
    Hope you enjoy!

I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
    thanks.
    www.NORTHRIDGE4X4.COM
    2008 unlimited rubi (sold)
    airraid cai
    teraflex 2.5bb
    mirror urination mod
    destickerfied the visors
    SC Flashpaq
    interior goodies
    xhd front bumper
    xrc8 winch
    IPF Headlights

2012 JK sport
    2.5 inch lift, 33 inch toyo tires, side armor, rear bumper with tire carrier, split exhaust

Very cool!! And thanks for the feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by ldstruckn View Post
    I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
    thanks.