What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?! - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

Notices
Sponsor Video Presentations Sponsors only videos please in the forum.

What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:56 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Cool What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Quick little video on the the RS9000XL adjustable knob.
Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFykRllwwqI
Old 12-07-2017, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Very cool!! And thanks for the feedback!!

Originally Posted by ldstruckn View Post
I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.

Quick Reply: What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: