Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

4th of July Special: 10% Off VIAIR / WURTON

Old 07-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th of July Special: 10% Off VIAIR / WURTON

4th of July Special

We are offering 10% off all VIAIR & WURTON products (minus accessories) from 7-3-12 to 7-5-12. We decided to run this killer deal on products to help celebrate 4th of July. You won't see these prices very often from us, so take advantage now while we have this 3-day special.

No special discount code needed, just hop on the website and order! Call us with any questions, we are available 7-3-12 and 7-5-12 between 9am to 5pm PST. Closed 4th of July. Shipping is even remaining free to the lower 48 states during this sale. Please contact us for shipping quotes to HI & AK, or even out of the country shipping.

Below are some quick links, but please look through as there is more than what is listed on sale.

Onboard Air Systems
Compressor Kits
Portable Compressors
Air Source Kits
JK ADA Systems
JK 2on2 Systems
400H Tire Inflation Kit
Economy 400C OBA System
WURTON LED Lighting

Contact us with any questions at all, and we will be glad to help out. Everyone have a safe 4th of July!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor

This 10% off sale, with free shipping on most items, ends tomorrow. So if you are planning to buy VIAIR or Wurton LED Lighting, now is the time.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will be ordering tomorrow when I get home. Pita on the phone.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks to those that have ordered! Today is the last day for this sale. If it is after hours, the website will reflect the 10% off prices until midnight tonight.

Originally Posted by conifers4
I will be ordering tomorrow when I get home. Pita on the phone.
Thanks and we will get the item shipped ASAP!

Quick Reply: 4th of July Special: 10% Off VIAIR / WURTON