JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/)
-   -   AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/aev-2-5-dualsport-xt-suspension-system-bilstein-shocks-322053/)

Tom E 05-24-2015 07:38 AM

AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks

I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives.
Thanks. Tom E.

Mbogan 05-24-2015 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tom E (Post 4103128)
I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives. Thanks. Tom E.

I bought mine from Northridge 4x4, which was the best deal I found at the time. Make sure to leverage the current promotion codes that are active like sharktank or jkforum for 10% off and free shipping. You should call them to make sure these are currently valid. I would expect there is some great deals this weekend.

Good luck!!

jadmt 05-24-2015 09:44 AM

AEV does not allow discounts on their products. The best you can do is free shipping. No reputable vender will risk loosing AEV products so nada on discounts.

SF_E60 05-24-2015 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by jadmt (Post 4103155)
AEV does not allow discounts on their products. The best you can do is free shipping. No reputable vender will risk loosing AEV products so nada on discounts.

I did not know this. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

SAR JK 05-25-2015 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tom E (Post 4103128)
I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives.
Thanks. Tom E.

I got my AEV lift at Bullhide 4x4 in Fort Collins a couple years ago. They had it on sale, I think 10% off, for their annual "Super Summer Sale" which will be June 6th. They are friendly and have treated me well.

Tom E 05-31-2015 03:34 AM

Thanks Guys!!