Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks

Old 05-24-2015, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks

I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives.
Thanks. Tom E.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tom E
I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives. Thanks. Tom E.
I bought mine from Northridge 4x4, which was the best deal I found at the time. Make sure to leverage the current promotion codes that are active like sharktank or jkforum for 10% off and free shipping. You should call them to make sure these are currently valid. I would expect there is some great deals this weekend.

Good luck!!
Old 05-24-2015, 09:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

AEV does not allow discounts on their products. The best you can do is free shipping. No reputable vender will risk loosing AEV products so nada on discounts.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jadmt
AEV does not allow discounts on their products. The best you can do is free shipping. No reputable vender will risk loosing AEV products so nada on discounts.
I did not know this. Thanks for the info
Old 05-25-2015, 06:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Tom E
I'm in the market for an AEV 2.5" lift (along with geometry correction brackets and a ProCal module). I've noticed that this setup is pretty much the same price across multiple vendors. What's the lowest price anyone has seen for this setup? Wondering if it ever goes on sale, or if any vendors offer incentives.
Thanks. Tom E.
I got my AEV lift at Bullhide 4x4 in Fort Collins a couple years ago. They had it on sale, I think 10% off, for their annual "Super Summer Sale" which will be June 6th. They are friendly and have treated me well.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:34 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks Guys!!

Quick Reply: AEV 2.5" DualSport XT Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks