Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Bumper update (finally)

Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bumper update (finally)

The Pre-Sale has started. Get a free Hood Holder Kit, if you place your order before April 30th.

LINK TO Pre-Sale PAGE

Here are all of the LOWER prices. Keep in mind these prices are discounted prices for forum members.

Crawler Extreme Stubby Bumper $250 shipping $44

Fog Light Bracket Kit 79.95

Fog Light Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper $45 shipping $15

Shackle Bracket Kit 99.95

Shackle Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper $60 shipping $15

Bumpers start shipping the week of April 27th.

Revised Pre-Order Tester's Program: FREE Hood Lift Kit. You'll be shocked how much you like this thing.
Testers will agree to provide feedback to me, with a review of installation instructions and fit. Tester's program ends on April 30th.

Some pics with fog lights in the street position and in the rock light position.

Last edited by Woods; 04-16-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Simple. Yet, functional. I really dig it!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:43 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default Pricing and testing program details (finally)

I've revised this program. See the first post on this thread for the current details.

Here are all of the prices. Keep in mind these prices are discounted prices for forum members. These prices do not include shipping.

Crawler Extreme Stubby Bumper 279.95
Fog Light Bracket Kit 79.95
Fog Light Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper 39.95
Shackle Bracket Kit 99.95
Shackle Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper 49.95

Testers will agree to provide feedback to me, with a review of installation instructions and fit. Unless otherwise arranged, all orders will need to be placed within the first week of when they are available for sale. I hope to have them for sale next week and they will be shipping within two weeks. Testers will receive free shipping and a free Hood Hold Down Kit (this kit is small and simple, but completely stops any hood lifting in high winds).

Last edited by Woods; 04-17-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

will there be a version available without the winch slot? I will probably get flack for that, but I figured I would ask.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:02 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by ae6332
will there be a version available without the winch slot? I will probably get flack for that, but I figured I would ask.
I'll never tell a customer no, but I'm sure that you wouldn't want to pay the price for a custom one off. Would be in the $500 range. You can get a lot better looking bumper than this for $500.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default another pic

Got some good feedback from over the weekend. Folks are telling me, "it looks even better in person". I even had one guy tell me that he would have bought this one if he didn't already have his Shrockworks. I take that as a giant complement as I think the Shrockworks Stubby is the best looking bumper out there...

Loaded for night crawlin:

Old 03-24-2009, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

how about a provision for a front license plate? any ideas? i think the roller fairleads and those license plate attachments take away from the slimness and light weight approach of the bumper. but overall it looks awesome!! reminds me of the aev bumper from sema 2007
Old 03-24-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love it, looks tough...... I want one, With the fog and rock brackets and both shackle brackets.. Need help getting it by the wife...
Old 03-24-2009, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in Woods! Left you a message today with a couple questions but, I'd like to get one ASAP. Looks awesome
Old 03-25-2009, 07:58 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by hotdogging
how about a provision for a front license plate? any ideas? i think the roller fairleads and those license plate attachments take away from the slimness and light weight approach of the bumper. but overall it looks awesome!! reminds me of the aev bumper from sema 2007
This is funny. I originally had a long thread about what people wanted to see in a minimalist front bumper. Lic. plate never made the list.

Quick Reply: Bumper update (finally)