Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Colorado based Manufacturers?

Old 10-03-2013, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TOTL Innovations
TnT is out of WY. Spyderlocks are owned by the same company that makes ATX. I believe their headquarters are here but the wheels are made in China.
The wheel blanks are made in China for Spyderlocks and ATX. The final Machining for the Spyderlocks and the entire Rock Ring are made right here in Colorado!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
As mentioned, our new shop is in Longmont. Still getting the shop and showroom dialed in but we've got exciting things happening.

I am looking for a Currie front track bar for a 2011 JK. Do you know if you might have one in Stock at your new location? If there is someone different I should contact to find out please advise. If you do have one what do you guys ask for those? I am local and would love to be able to just pick one up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bikemanx2
I am looking for a Currie front track bar for a 2011 JK. Do you know if you might have one in Stock at your new location? If there is someone different I should contact to find out please advise. If you do have one what do you guys ask for those? I am local and would love to be able to just pick one up.

Sorry guys meant to send as a pm, new version of Tapatalk!

Old 10-07-2013, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just stopped into northridge4x4 shop and there showroom is improving and looking good. The guy there was awesome he showed me around there shop and all there Jk's there working on witch are sick. ( 6.4L d60 front and d80 rear) they for sure have my business. Everything they did have was clean and looked awesome and they all have nice jeep Jk's that they use.

Quick Reply: Colorado based Manufacturers?