Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Dynomax Sound Off Promo March 1 through August 31 2011 and Off Road Evolution!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Dynomax Sound Off Promo March 1 through August 31 2011 and Off Road Evolution!

We just wanted to let you know that Dynomax has started our No Limits Promo where you get $75 back from Dynomax after filling out the rebate form here:
http://www.dynomax.com/promotions.php

Right now you can get either of the Dynomax high clearance off-road "Rockcrawler design" systems from our good friends over at Off Road Evolution for a great price.
Their price on the 4 door or 2 door kit is $329.99! After your $75.00 rebate back that is $254.99 for a complete exhaust system, not counting tax or if they install.
4 door part number is 39459
2 door part number is 39464
http://www.dynomax.com/catback_syste...ystemtype=jeep

Their number is 714-870-5515
http://www.offroadevolution.com/

These systems have a 13 HP gain and give you a gain of 12 in torque.
Off Road Evolution also does some really trick stuff in regards to mounting with this system in house as well.

We guarantee you'll experience the DynoMax® performance difference! If, for any reason, the qualifying products* don't live up to your expectations within the first 90 days, replace the products and we will refund your original product's purchase price (which shall not exceed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price), plus labor (up to $50 per exhaust system). We're that confident you will be satisfied with DynoMax® performance products!
We also have a lifetime warranty on our product as well.
http://www.dynomax.com/safeandsound.php

For the month of March we are also offering a free Dynomax t-shirt to every one that orders a cat-back system through Off Road Evolution, just PM me the day that you ordered it and I will confirm with ORE and get you a t-shirt.

Thank you for you support of JK-Forum, Off Road Evolution and Dynomax!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dyno.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	131996  
Old 03-01-2011, 11:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bummed...

I really wish I had known about this promo earlier. I just installed the "Rock Crawler" exhaust kit that I purchased from another Forum sponsor... Any chance I can still qualify

On a positive note. I really like this kit Sounds great and I can feel a noticeable change in power too.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any possible way we could get a soundclip of this "Offroad Rockcrawler" kit? I'm very interested in this system...seems like a very good deal for an all stainless performance exhaust kit. Just curious how it sounds. Thanks~
Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKRoobi
Any possible way we could get a soundclip of this "Offroad Rockcrawler" kit? I'm very interested in this system...seems like a very good deal for an all stainless performance exhaust kit. Just curious how it sounds. Thanks~
yeh i agree with that. i would like to hear it before i buy it. I dont like the ricer sounding kits.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by dlincoln91
yeh i agree with that. i would like to hear it before i buy it. I dont like the ricer sounding kits.

Here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sSy...eature=related
Old 03-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by JK Mikey
I really wish I had known about this promo earlier. I just installed the "Rock Crawler" exhaust kit that I purchased from another Forum sponsor... Any chance I can still qualify

On a positive note. I really like this kit Sounds great and I can feel a noticeable change in power too.
Got your PM and I bumped it up the chain.
Will respond to your PM when I get an answer.
Thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dynomax
Got your PM and I bumped it up the chain.
Will respond to your PM when I get an answer.
Thanks
Thank you much appreciated.!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dynomax
That actually sounds really good. Not "ricey" at all...got a nice deep tone to it...sounds really good for a round cased muffler. Well now, you may another buyer
Old 03-02-2011, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

What about the dynomax vt system? How is the drone on the offroad system compared to the vt? Noise levels?
Old 03-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

That actually sounds really good. Not "ricey" at all...got a nice deep tone to it...sounds really good for a round cased muffler. Well now, you may another buyer
It is a great video from WOL. I am happy they put it together, it is now "saved" so I can answer that question in the future.

Originally Posted by CGnTtown
What about the dynomax vt system? How is the drone on the offroad system compared to the vt? Noise levels?
DB testing has not be done as of this time. We can tell you that due to the multiple configurations of the Jeep JK (2-door, 4-door, hard top, soft top, all terrain tires, mud terrain tires, etc) each vehicle has it's own positive and negative effects on any exhaust system installed.

We are working with Eddie and Cindy on putting a VT Muffler on "Nemo", which should be done later this month. As we value their opinion, you will be able to ask them directly what they think of the DynomaxVT muffler.

The DynomaxVT muffler integrated into an off the shelf cat-back system from Dynomax will be available early summer.

HTH!

Quick Reply: Dynomax Sound Off Promo March 1 through August 31 2011 and Off Road Evolution!