Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

EVO MFG Drag Link Flip- IN STOCK!!

Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed my flip kit today... What a difference it made in my steering. Pretty much eliminated all the bump steer I was experiencing after I installed my coilovers. Quality product guys!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:16 PM
JK Newbie

I have this on my 09x unlimited. It took care of my sloppy steering. I have a 4" lift running on 33's going up to 37's next year. The EVO drag link flip kit is well worth the money, and a simple install too.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alanscott1
Installed my flip kit today... What a difference it made in my steering. Pretty much eliminated all the bump steer I was experiencing after I installed my coilovers. Quality product guys!
Originally Posted by DJjeep
I have this on my 09x unlimited. It took care of my sloppy steering. I have a 4" lift running on 33's going up to 37's next year. The EVO drag link flip kit is well worth the money, and a simple install too.
Thanks guys
Old 09-10-2012, 03:43 PM
JK Newbie

I installed the ranching 3" sport lift and 35s and notice some bump steer, the kit says more than 3" of lift would this kit work for me? It is a 2012 unlimited, about 3000 miles all on road so I don't think I have any worn parts. Kit was professionally installed and I did not notice the steering issue running the stock tires, 315 75 16s now.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by joefnblow
I installed the ranching 3" sport lift and 35s and notice some bump steer, the kit says more than 3" of lift would this kit work for me? It is a 2012 unlimited, about 3000 miles all on road so I don't think I have any worn parts. Kit was professionally installed and I did not notice the steering issue running the stock tires, 315 75 16s now.
you will need 3" bumpstops
Old 10-04-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by EVO MFG

It depends on what is causing the sloopy steering?? I would need more information on your lift to answer the question.

Cost $299.99
Would this flip kit help with my 4.5" OME (RockFather) lift, I am running new 38" KM2's with new ball joints, tie rod ends, new drag link and ends, my 08' Rubicon is suffering from bump steer, and I have to fight it just so I don't appear to be intoxicated at high way speeds
How can I order from you on here? the price is less here than on the EVO web page

Quick Reply: EVO MFG Drag Link Flip- IN STOCK!!