Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Exciting new products! Our New 6CUBE LED light and our Flush mounts V2 CUBEs!

Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exciting new products! Our New 6CUBE LED light and our Flush mounts V2 CUBEs!

We are proud to announce our newest products. We have been working on these for a while, fine tuning and quality testing them.

The first new product is out new 6CUBE led light. It has the same housing as our normal CUBE light, but now has 6 LEDs. They are available in 25 degree spot, or 90 degree flood.

These are 18w and put out 2120 lumen.

They have the same housing as our CUBE lights so they still work with our light covers, JK OEM replacement brackets, and all of the other options on our normal CUBEs. We are currently working and testing the PNP, and making the necessary modifications to further our testing. We won't put an item out until it is tested.

Currently they can only be ordered with a wire harness, but we do have a harness option currently that plugs into the OEM foglight harness and still allows you to use your factory switch, with a very simple install.

We are also releasing our new V2 Flush mount CUBEs. We have these in both 6CUBE and standard as well. These have the same specs as our CUBEs and 6CUBEs

We have these in stock and ready to ship.

As usual, use discount code JK10 to get 10% off of your order for being a JK-forum member.
Keep a look out... We have some more new lights coming out soon...

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 09-18-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:41 AM
JK Newbie

Edit: answered my own questions after a cup of coffee and looking more closely at your site. Thanks!

Last edited by RaleighDavid; 09-18-2013 at 02:46 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot :)
Old 10-23-2013, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thought I would post in here instead of starting a whole new thread....

Do you guys have any intentions of putting together a complete windshield light kit that would incorporate the 6cube lights, wiring harness, brackets, hardware, etc.?
Old 10-23-2013, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Will these be available in a PNP fog light kit with harness and fog light mount just like your 4 LED cube kit?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZJP
Thought I would post in here instead of starting a whole new thread....

Do you guys have any intentions of putting together a complete windshield light kit that would incorporate the 6cube lights, wiring harness, brackets, hardware, etc.?

We have been toying with the idea, but we werent sure about the demand. What do you think?

We could build a kit for you or any customer though.

Originally Posted by brikino
Will these be available in a PNP fog light kit with harness and fog light mount just like your 4 LED cube kit?
We have some exciting news in regards to that coming out really soon. PM me if you want to get a sneak peak...
Old 10-24-2013, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
We have been toying with the idea, but we werent sure about the demand. What do you think?

We could build a kit for you or any customer though.
I think you guys should for sure! Based on the success of your JK fog light kit I think a windshield kit would be a hot item and a nice alternative to those overpriced Rigid D2's.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZJP
I think you guys should for sure! Based on the success of your JK fog light kit I think a windshield kit would be a hot item and a nice alternative to those overpriced Rigid D2's.
We love to hear feedback like this. I'm going to try to produce a short run of maybe 5 sets to test the waters. What price point do you think would be ideal?
Old 10-25-2013, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
We love to hear feedback like this. I'm going to try to produce a short run of maybe 5 sets to test the waters. What price point do you think would be ideal?
That would be awesome! As far as pricing, I would say maybe start them off around the same price point as your LED cube fog light kit? I feel like that was an attractive price to most people on this forum which is what drove the sales. Ultimately it's your decision on what you want to price them at, though.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Do you have any pictures to show the difference in light between the 4 led spot cube and the new 6 led spot cube?
thanks
Old 10-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by flyerfan033
Do you have any pictures to show the difference in light between the 4 led spot cube and the new 6 led spot cube?
thanks
We will get some soon!

Quick Reply: Exciting new products! Our New 6CUBE LED light and our Flush mounts V2 CUBEs!