Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Expedition One?

Old 06-27-2007, 12:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Expedition One?

Hi,

I am trying to order a bumper from Expedition One, but have been unable to get ahold of them.
I have called and left a voice mail and have sent emails too.

Anyone know if they are out of the office for some time? Or perhaps another way to get ahold of them?

Thanks!
Nikki
Old 06-28-2007, 05:50 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I spoke with them last week and was told they were leaving for a trip this week. I would imagine you should hear back from them as soon as they get back in.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Newbie

Awesome - thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-26-2007, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any idea WOF when they'll be releasing their front bumper?? I just finished reading the horror thread regarding BB crying over the LoD front bumper and elected not to get involved in that one. If Expedition One doesn't come out with a good bumper soon, I may order the LoD if I can get a custom light bar tube installed.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Last edited by SpudRacer; 07-27-2007 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SpudRacer
Any idea WOF when they'll be releasing their front bumper?? I just finished reading the horror thread regarding BB crying over the LoD front bumper and elected not to get in\volved in that one. If Expedition One doesn't come out with a good bumper soon, I may order the LoD if I can get a custom light bar tube installed.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
As a matter of fact, I have not only seen the Expedition One front bumper (which looks great by the way), I can tell you that they will be putting out a total of 4 press releases regarding all the new JK products they are making along with pricing information and availability. You will be able to find out all the latest news on Project-JK.com.

If you have any questions and/or ever need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Eddie
Old 07-27-2007, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Most excellent.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Quick Reply: Expedition One?