Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

OR Fab Rear Tire Carrier Pre Order sale

Old 09-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default OR Fab Rear Tire Carrier Pre Order sale

We are now accepting orders on the OR Fab Rear Tire carrier without Gerry can holder.

These will be ready to ship OCT 1st.

Retail price on these units will be 650.99. If you pre-order your tire carrier you will be paying

589.99 and Free Shipping

That is 10% off and Free shipping!

Please give us a call to pre order yours now!

Thanks
David
Old 09-10-2008, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So this one is more than the original one? I was thinking it's be cheaper like the way the older models are. Way too much in my opinion. Guess I'll be skipping this one too.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just meant that on the Or-fab site, if you look at the prices for the Tire/Can carrier combo it's $120-150 more than the just the Non-can carrier version for the TJ's and YJ's. I was thinking this one would be more in the $400 range. Whether I can afford it or not isn't the issue. Whether I want to pay that much for it is.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

GUys I hear ya just so you know I dont set the prices I sent this link to yates and we will see what he says.

David
Old 09-10-2008, 08:41 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by MELONHED
Just meant that on the Or-fab site, if you look at the prices for the Tire/Can carrier combo it's $120-150 more than the just the Non-can carrier version for the TJ's and YJ's. I was thinking this one would be more in the $400 range. Whether I can afford it or not isn't the issue. Whether I want to pay that much for it is.
Im kinda thinkin the same thing. I know steel is crazy right now, but I had sticker shock when I saw the price. I was hoping it would be in the 400's too.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
GUys I hear ya just so you know I dont set the prices I sent this link to yates and we will see what he says.

David
Dave,

Not trying to stir anything up, just was expecting to see something different.

Thanks.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

David,

I see you are takeing pre-orders for the Or-Fab tire carrier "Only", as I have said before in some of my other posts. I am ready for this ASAP.

But I see that their is a little problem with the price. Or I should say questions on the price. As soon as this price thing is sorted out I will place my pre-order for a smooth black carrier.

Will you please post something here, as soon as you get anything from Or-Fab and or Yates on price.

Or would you like to take my pre-order now, and if their is a price differance just correct it later ? I am Ready to order.

Last edited by boots; 09-10-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Junkie

Quadratec has the OR FAB carrier WITH gerry can holders for $610 shipped. Indeed, the tire-only version is a bit steep.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I talked to David over the phone just awhile ago, He said he will post here as soon as he gets a reply from Yates at Or-Fab.

I did do a search on the internet and the price Or-Fab lists for the Tire Carrier "with" gerry can mount for the JK is $680.99 then you need to add shipping.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by boots
I talked to David over the phone just awhile ago, He said he will post here as soon as he gets a reply from Yates at Or-Fab.

I did do a search on the internet and the price Or-Fab lists for the Tire Carrier "with" gerry can mount for the JK is $680.99 then you need to add shipping.
Im curious what they have to say. If thats the best price, then thats the best price... I think the reason I had sticker shock is because David just had the gerry can version on sale for 550shipped and quadratec has it for 560 plus shipping. I guess I just had it in my head that the non-gerry can version would be 80-100 cheaper. I looked at the TJ/YJ ones and thats about the difference between the two (and yeah, they are considerably more expensive) . Maybe David just had such a smokin deal that he skewed my perception of the market value. I am most likely still going to buy one, but if I can still get the gerry can version for 550 from david, I think I'll get that one even though I know I'll probably never need a gerry can.

Last edited by bly109; 09-10-2008 at 05:20 PM.

Quick Reply: OR Fab Rear Tire Carrier Pre Order sale