Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!

Old 02-22-2015, 10:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got mine installed !

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2798765560.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	598191
Old 02-25-2015, 02:16 PM
JK Newbie

Just picked up the Revolver Kit for my Brawler Lite (just picked up as weLl). How far too the front of the fog light holes will I possibly be able to get these? Looks like they're gonna be recessed pretty far by the pics I've seen. Lights are still in the mail (just ordered a couple hours ago), so I can't tell for myself yet.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TN_Vol_Jeeper
Just picked up the Revolver Kit for my Brawler Lite (just picked up as weLl). How far too the front of the fog light holes will I possibly be able to get these? Looks like they're gonna be recessed pretty far by the pics I've seen. Lights are still in the mail (just ordered a couple hours ago), so I can't tell for myself yet.
Sorry I just saw this. Did you get them installed? They do sit back due to the design on the bumper, but I think it looks pretty cool.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

they are recessed a bit but doesn't affect their output. Once they are installed there is enough room that you can adjust them up and down. They look great!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Sorry I just saw this. Did you get them installed? They do sit back due to the design on the bumper, but I think it looks pretty cool.
Yeah. I got them, and I have them installed. They're a bit recessed. But it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The lights look great, they're bright, shipping was fast, and the fitment is spot on. The only gripe I have, and it is a kind of big one, is that the lights do flicker. The reason I chose these is the claims of direct plug and play (check), and no flicker (no check there). I'll give it to them. They don't flicker as bad as the cheap Chinese knockoffs I had in my old bumper, but it is still quite noticeable.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor

Yeah. I got them, and I have them installed. They're a bit recessed. But it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The lights look great, they're bright, shipping was fast, and the fitment is spot on. The only gripe I have, and it is a kind of big one, is that the lights do flicker. The reason I chose these is the claims of direct plug and play (check), and no flicker (no check there). I'll give it to them. They don't flicker as bad as the cheap Chinese knockoffs I had in my old bumper, but it is still quite noticeable.
That's odd, Ill send you a PM to see what is going on.

I'm glad that you like them otherwise!
Old 04-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Former Vendor

All orders shipping out!

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 04-01-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Got mine months back. Never took any pics. These are bright and look awesome. Great product guys!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1437812923.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	604786  
Old 04-29-2015, 02:21 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by s2kako
Got mine months back. Never took any pics. These are bright and look awesome. Great product guys!
Looks great!

All orders shipped out. These are in stock and ready to go!
Old 05-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor

Weekend orders shipped out today!

Thanks

Quick Reply: Inspired Engineering Revolver kit with OEM Brackets! Plug and play, 3k or 6k!