Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Introductory Offer on Nitro Chomo JK D30 & D44 Shafts - Lifetime Warranty

Old 10-25-2011, 07:55 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introductory Offer on Nitro Chomo JK D30 & D44 Shafts - Lifetime Warranty

Nitro Gear & Axle is now offering D30 and D44 chromoly axle shafts and JeepAddOns is proud to add them to our growing line-up.

I've been running Nitro chromo shafts personally for over a year and a half on my rig. I can personally vouch for their quality. I wheel my rig harder than most and can say there is no deformation in the splines and have broken 760 joints and have had zero damage to the ears. I've wheeled the same lines as friends running chromo shafts from competitors that were destroyed, not so with my Nitro shafts.

Now here's the cool thing that you JK guys get on your shafts that I don't get on mine. This is also something else you will find with no other upgrade shaft on the market, On both the 27 spline D30 shafts and on the Rubi 44 shafts, you get the larger 44 outers with the larger u-joints. Rubi 44 owners that upgraded to a different brand know that you are required to go down in size on your u-joints to a 760 (same as a stock D30). Even better, D30 owners can now run the larger joints with 44 outers. This makes them THE strongest shafts on the market and why Nitro is able to offer their LIFETIME WARRANTY.

I think these images below in the attachment speak for themselves. On the right shows the j-joints you can run now with the Nitro shafts vs the smaller 760 on the left that comes with other chromo shafts. Next picture shows the ears of a Nitro shaft versus the smaller ones on "other" chromo axle kits. These are the same for BOTH the D30 and D44. BEEF!

Non-Rubi 44 30 spline rears are available as well as 35 spline UPGRADE (vs 32 standard Rubi) shafts as well. Don't run the risk of destroying your factory locker with bigger tires. The 35 spline rear Nitro shafts along with an ARB locker makes for a seriously stout rear end!

Call me today at 800-388-8637 ext 1884.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ujoints.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	228229

Click image for larger version

Name:	nitroshafts.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	228230
Old 10-25-2011, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Loving this offer, I'll just have to check and see what the upgrade price would be for front 30 spline shafts and ARB Locker with rear 32 spline shafts with ARB Locker!!
Old 10-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Former Member

If you're going for an upgraded rear, do the 35 spline upgrade shafts along with 35 spline ARB locker. They're the same price. Additionally, we're offering a free ARB differential cover with each ARB air locker purchase right now.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm also interested in my front Dana 30 and going up to 30 spline axles and an ARB locker. Possible??
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just wanted to give this thread a bump and say that Chris is the man and will take care of you guys!

He got me al my Poison Spyder stuff. Thanks again Chris!

Bob
Old 10-28-2011, 06:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Can you pm me a price for a Rubicon Front set?
Old 11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Baddintentions4u
I'm also interested in my front Dana 30 and going up to 30 spline axles and an ARB locker. Possible??
There is a 30 spline ARB out there for the D30, but the u-joints use the smaller 760's, which is counter-productive. Go with the 27 spline shafts and 27 spline ARB with the larger u-joints. I can offer you a serious deal on that set-up, including a free diff cover.

Originally Posted by karls10jk
That's quite a noticeable difference there. And the increased strength in the axle would be well worth the price.
Indeed!

Originally Posted by Bob Thario
Just wanted to give this thread a bump and say that Chris is the man and will take care of you guys!

He got me al my Poison Spyder stuff. Thanks again Chris!

Bob
Thanks Bob, how ya been?

Originally Posted by Phishjeep
Can you pm me a price for a Rubicon Front set?
Sending you a PM now.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

can you pm me a price for a set of d30 shafts with arb locker and also non rubi 44 with 35 spline upgrade as well the arb locker
Old 11-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Former Member

PM sent your way!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Default for D30

Can you please send me a PM for a set of front shafts for a 30 and let me know how long the offer is good for?
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Introductory Offer on Nitro Chomo JK D30 & D44 Shafts - Lifetime Warranty