Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Level 8 Concept wheels - Your feedback requested

Old 02-26-2012, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Would never put anything like these on a Jeep. More for a tuner car. The last one reminds me of a wheel that enkei makes.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a fan of the "fat six".

I have the RPf1s on my daily driver, so I guess I enjoy "tuner wheels".

Personally I would go with any of them if they were under 25lbs and gunmetal. Tired of all the black/chrome combos with fake rivets and such.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:23 PM
JK Freak

Just some ideas.

See if they can take the 6-spoke and 7-spoke wheels and "scallop" out the middle of the spokes like on this oem Grand Cherokee wheel. I think it would make it less tuner looking.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Here's their latest. Any feedback on this one?

Old 03-27-2012, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Still not feeling it. To me they just do not look like "Jeep wheels". They seem to be stuck in the tuner mindset. Some wheels are really hard to picture unless you can see them with the vehicle specific offset and on the vehicle. Any chance they could start photoshopping them on a Jeep with the offset for the Jeep?
Old 03-27-2012, 01:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THAT is a nice lookin' wheel!

Might have to go with those instead of the Pintlers I've been eyeing. What's the right size for JKs? Spacers needed?

Last edited by JK-Tex; 03-27-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Tex

THAT is a nice lookin' wheel!

Might have to go with those instead of the Pintlers I've been eyeing. What's the right size for JKs? Spacers needed?
The ZX is bolt on. No spacers needed. Excellent offset/backspace and width for the JK. This is an awesome design. It also has an optional bolt on scratch guard - great feature for those that actually hit the trails.

Originally Posted by teh215
Still not feeling it. To me they just do not look like "Jeep wheels". They seem to be stuck in the tuner mindset. Some wheels are really hard to picture unless you can see them with the vehicle specific offset and on the vehicle. Any chance they could start photoshopping them on a Jeep with the offset for the Jeep?

Thanks for the comments. They have different styles they are working on as well. I think they are going for a little more of the TE37, Volk Off road wheel look for this one. Not all of their concept wheels are styled like this.

Quick Reply: Level 8 Concept wheels - Your feedback requested