Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Performance Exhaust Introduction

Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jgoard15
does any one know what the name of that grille guard is...i think that looks sweet
I would bet that it is one of their prototypes too, as it looks similar in design to the roof rack.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

does any one know what the name of that grille guard is...i think that looks sweet
The front auxiliary light bar is another one of our prototype products that we are looking to get feedback from at SEMA. We would like to offer all the products you see on our Jeep but need to know what kind of demand there is out there.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kidjeep
Nice Rack!
x2, so to speak
Old 10-30-2008, 08:32 AM
JK Super Freak

that rack is killer! I never really wanted a roof rack until now. Please let us now when they come available. The front light/grill guard is awesome as well. If I keep my stock bumper I'm digging this.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think it looks sweet...I would love to try one out hehe...send me one to try out lol
Old 10-30-2008, 08:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
The current system does fit in the stock location and is very durable. High gauge stainless steel allows us to give it a lifetime warranty. As for those looking to rock crawl and need to relocate the muffle, we will also be looking into this option.
"Lifetime Warranty". Does that mean if my stupid ass crunches the MBRP muffler on a rock yall will send me another one?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

You find them for sale on quadratec. Don't know if it's the same brand but it is the same concept.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

The front auxiliary light bar is another one of our prototype products that we are looking to get feedback from at SEMA. We would like to offer all the products you see on our Jeep but need to know what kind of demand there is out there.
You've sold one already if you start producting them!

Sweet looking JK - looks like everything fits very nicely
Old 10-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

As a new supporting vendor, I would like to take a minute to introduce myself and MBRP inc. to forum members and Jeep enthusiasts. MBRP inc. has been in the performance exhaust industry for over a decade and we are currently one of the leading diesel exhaust manufacturers. We have built the company on quality, fit, finish and customer service and would like to expand our knowledge of exhausts into the Jeep community.

In the past three years we have diversified our business and designed a line of sport truck, European sports car, Sport bike, ATV and most importantly Jeep systems for a variety of late model vehicles.

This year we have built a 2008 Jeep JK 4 door for SEMA. We have been working hard the past few months on designing a number of accessories such as a roof rack, roof mount light bar/auxiliary light bar, rock rails/step bars, and diff guards.

I will be active on this forum helping those who need information regarding an exhaust for their JK and any interested in our new accessories that we would like to produce in the future. Feel free to contact me personally for information regarding any of our products and I'd be happy to help.

I look foreword to working with you and provide new options for your Jeep.

Below are a few pictures of our JK right before it was loaded up for SEMA 2008.

Steve Nairn
Sales and Tech Support
Phone 1-888-636-7223 ext. 202
E-mail snairn@mbrp.com
Web www.mbrp.com
Welcome aboard... its great to see another great company supporting this awesome community.

RIPP uses only MBRP exhaust on its systems!

We have done an extensive amount of testing and found that the MBRP exhaust complements the 3.8 both in NA form and with our supercharger throughout the entire RPM band... not just up top. With many exhaust gains were only found at 5000 and up RPM or worse there is a lose of power before any gains are made. This is not the case with the MBRP... gains are right from low RPM through the mid and peaking earlier than most other brands.

RIPP fully endorses this system and holds the data to prove it. We remain neutral on all other brands (as we are not looking to pick anyone apart). If your looking for maximum power and efficiency the MBRP is quality through and through.

RIPPTECH
Old 10-31-2008, 01:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for posting that video up! There will be more to come...

Sounds great! Although, I would love to see a relocated muffler b/w the frame rails...any chance of that coming from MBRP in the next year?

PS when I looked at the MBRP site I couldn't pull up the enlarged photos of the exhaust. I was trying to see how visible it was below the bumper from the back.

Quick Reply: MBRP Performance Exhaust Introduction