Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a FULL WIDTH FRONT BUMPER from Nemesis Industries?
Yes!
45.57%
Not Really
48.10%
I already have a full width front bumper
6.33%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Nemesis Industries New Product Poll (FULL WIDTH FRONT BUMPER)

Old 12-25-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not Really!

I am interested in your stubby bumper....if I could see a picture of the bumper I might change my mind though!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7116.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	254486  
Old 12-26-2011, 12:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 12JK2DR
As long as it looks good and fuctions great for a decent price youll sell a ton!
needs-
-oem fog light openings
-built in winch mount
-clearance for 12 jk pumps
-nothing too crazy as far as design
-good pricing(not a $1400 bumper)
-additional fog light tabs
-thick durable powder coat (like NIC powdercoats)
-d-ring mounting tabs
All the above and the option of "hoop or no hoop". Over here in the UK and Europe frontal protection legislation means the option for no hoop would be great.

Also don't forget those of us that don't or can't (legislation) change our fenders.

Also if your looking for a European test JK let us know, we hope to be in the US in April. :-)
Old 12-26-2011, 02:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not interested in a full width bumper. However the top factories for me in looking at bumpers was:

oem fog light openings, crazy I know but I wanted to keep mine, not spend more money on fogs. Good Luck with the research, I think price sensitivity will be a large factor in sizing the market.
Old 12-26-2011, 03:22 AM
JK Freak

mid width would be a better fit imho.

But, more importantly........WHY don't you guys have a rear bumper!?

You make such nice quality stuff, no rear? Doesn't make sense to me. Just saying.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey
Tell us more about this friend you're trying to set us up with.
I have seen their other friends and they all look good, so was hoping that this one would too.

Rear bumpers on my list as well, so here's hoping. :-)
Old 12-26-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by oO_Rogue_Oo
I'm very interested in seeing you develop full width fenders
I believe they already make a full width flare

".....The Odyssey Flare is constructed of formed aluminum and reinforced in all of the proper locations to provide maximum protection. The Odyssey Flares are a full 2" wider than the factory JK flares. This added width provides more tire coverage and more protection for your Jeep......"

http://www.nem-ind.com/catalog/jk/jk...res-jk-24-door
Old 12-27-2011, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't get wanting to keep your factory fog/driving lights. A bumper that has the correct mounting configuration for them is worthless for just about any other application. I had my Expedition One bumper modified by them to accept PIAA 510s. In hind sight, I should/would have opted for a more custom job to accept Rigid Dually's, or an even brighter option. Lights in the bumper is definitely an effective use of space, and a safe place to tuck a light or two. So if the concept is more light than your headlights can provide, why would you not look for a better alternative? We've all seen after-market bumpers with rusted out, neglected factory fog holes. Reason being, when one or both of them go, you won't want to pay $150 to replace the crappy units, so you go without until you finally decide to replace the whole bumper or get it re-worked.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1119jeep2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	254946  
Old 12-27-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WCDAVE
I don't get wanting to keep your factory fog/driving lights.
Well main reason for me is the UK legislation and the need to pass a yearly inspection, other than that I would totally agree with you.

Nice bumper by the way.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WCDAVE
So if the concept is more light than your headlights can provide, why would you not look for a better alternative?
If you use the factory fogs for the intended purpose (fog lightinh) then they work just fine. In fog you want something down low, and near the edges of the vehicle with a wide spread. You don't want something brighter than the headlights, or with more throw. This is what auxilary driving light and spots are for.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:10 PM
JK Newbie

Would def be interested in what a full front bumper would look like from u guys.

Quick Reply: Nemesis Industries New Product Poll (FULL WIDTH FRONT BUMPER)