Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW JK 2 Door and 4 Door Roof Rack Systems by Rugged Ridge at Baseline 4x4 Outfitters

Old 06-02-2015, 01:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This rack system looks like it would fit my needs - want to get a soft top and don't want to have to dismantle a rack system to put the top down. You show a close up of a what looks like a Yakima cross bar mounted to the Sherpa. I'm assuming you have the same adaptors for Thule?

And, would anyone have some pics of this with a Rampage top. It could even be the the Bestop version with the sloped rear window. I just wonder what this rack system looks like with a sloped back vs the standard back.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thorrrrrr
This rack system looks like it would fit my needs - want to get a soft top and don't want to have to dismantle a rack system to put the top down. You show a close up of a what looks like a Yakima cross bar mounted to the Sherpa. I'm assuming you have the same adaptors for Thule? And, would anyone have some pics of this with a Rampage top. It could even be the the Bestop version with the sloped rear window. I just wonder what this rack system looks like with a sloped back vs the standard back.
The adapters work for either the Yakima or Thule bars. It's a nice rack. I've got the factory hard top, so I'm not much help there.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for posting - I should have looked at the adapter a little better. Like you say, it was made to fit either round or square bars. I've got to do a little more research on soft tops - this rack system is likely the one I'll get. Just looking for a soft top that would open without needing to even tllt the rack system. The search continues...

Quick Reply: NEW JK 2 Door and 4 Door Roof Rack Systems by Rugged Ridge at Baseline 4x4 Outfitters